David Beckham's Son Brooklyn Reportedly Does Work Experience With Guy Ritchie
David Beckham's first son Brooklyn Beckham reportedly has landed a work experience gig with Guy Ritchie. The son of the popular former soccer star apparently has been doing the work for a few days. According to The Sun (via Daily Mirror), Brooklyn was seen being dropped off Richie's house by his father every morning before heading to the office in London.
According to the U.K. media, Brooklyn spent five hours a day at the office starting from last week. The 15-year-old boy reportedly was spotted wearing casual outfit and had a backpack. He was also seen carrying a note. In the end of the day, he was picked up by a staff member working for his father.
Previously, it was reported that Brooklyn worked at a local coffee shop. He reportedly worked on weekends and was being paid 2.68 pound sterling an hour.
Brooklyn and his younger brothers, Romeo and Cruz, recently went to Brazil to watch the final match of the 2014 World Cup. Accompanied by their father, the boys who supported Argentina met Brazilian soccer super star Kaka and Pele. Germany eventually brought the trophy home after defeating Argentina 1-0 on the Sunday, July 13 match.
More David Beckham News
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'