David Beckham's Son Brooklyn Reportedly Does Work Experience With Guy Ritchie
David Beckham's first son Brooklyn Beckham reportedly has landed a work experience gig with Guy Ritchie. The son of the popular former soccer star apparently has been doing the work for a few days. According to The Sun (via Daily Mirror), Brooklyn was seen being dropped off Richie's house by his father every morning before heading to the office in London.
According to the U.K. media, Brooklyn spent five hours a day at the office starting from last week. The 15-year-old boy reportedly was spotted wearing casual outfit and had a backpack. He was also seen carrying a note. In the end of the day, he was picked up by a staff member working for his father.
Previously, it was reported that Brooklyn worked at a local coffee shop. He reportedly worked on weekends and was being paid 2.68 pound sterling an hour.
Brooklyn and his younger brothers, Romeo and Cruz, recently went to Brazil to watch the final match of the 2014 World Cup. Accompanied by their father, the boys who supported Argentina met Brazilian soccer super star Kaka and Pele. Germany eventually brought the trophy home after defeating Argentina 1-0 on the Sunday, July 13 match.
More David Beckham News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville