David Beckham's Son Brooklyn Reportedly Does Work Experience With Guy Ritchie
David Beckham's first son Brooklyn Beckham reportedly has landed a work experience gig with Guy Ritchie. The son of the popular former soccer star apparently has been doing the work for a few days. According to The Sun (via Daily Mirror), Brooklyn was seen being dropped off Richie's house by his father every morning before heading to the office in London.
According to the U.K. media, Brooklyn spent five hours a day at the office starting from last week. The 15-year-old boy reportedly was spotted wearing casual outfit and had a backpack. He was also seen carrying a note. In the end of the day, he was picked up by a staff member working for his father.
Previously, it was reported that Brooklyn worked at a local coffee shop. He reportedly worked on weekends and was being paid 2.68 pound sterling an hour.
Brooklyn and his younger brothers, Romeo and Cruz, recently went to Brazil to watch the final match of the 2014 World Cup. Accompanied by their father, the boys who supported Argentina met Brazilian soccer super star Kaka and Pele. Germany eventually brought the trophy home after defeating Argentina 1-0 on the Sunday, July 13 match.
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise