Sarah Michelle Gellar Sells Lemonade to 'Earn a Living'
According to a picture posted by Sarah Michelle Gellar on Twitter, the 37-year-old actress was broke and decided to sell lemonade to "earn a living." The picture, presumably a joke, was posted on July 13, showing the actress sitting behind a counter of wooden lemonade stand, with "lemonade" handwritten in chalk at the top. There were also cookies in the basket. The actress was wearing sunglasses and smiling really big at the camera. She captioned the picture with, "Got to earn a living somehow rt?"
Her Twitter followers and fans soon began to inquire about the lemonade stand. A fan called her "lemon slayer." Some users asked about the price of the lemonade and whether she sold burgers too. Meanwhile, some others asked whether she could add "a bit of rum" or "margarita" to the lemonade. Many of the fans commented that they would buy her lemonade if she told them the location.
Not all of her Twitter followers were supportive. A user jokingly warned the Emmy Award-winning actress about the permit she needed to obtain from the government, writing, "just wait till the govt comes to tell u need a permit for that biz..lol." Another fan wrote, " I think you'd make more money running a kissing booth." None of those inquiries has been responded by Sarah.
Sarah, who is married to Freddie Prinze Jr., starred on CBS' series "The Crazy Ones" with Robin Williams in 2013-2014. The show earned mixed reviews from critics and struggled in the ratings. After just one season, it was canceled by CBS.
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip