'Revenge' Star Nick Wechsler: It's Difficult Not to Want Bad Things for Kanye West
Nick Wechsler, star of ABC's drama series "Revenge", slammed Kanye West in an interview with Bleu magazine for its August issue. According to Page Six, he expressed his dislike for the husband of Kim Kardashian during the interview.
Nick said, "If the choice is between Kanye and anyone else, I'm picking the other guy. Just his personality ... It's hard not to want bad things for him." On his personal style, he added, "If a vampire [bleeped] a hipster and had a baby, that ... would be me."
Nick was not the only person who criticized Kanye. Last week, Stacey Dash also slammed Kanye, "For Kanye to say rape, maybe he needs to spend some time on Rikers Island. You know, go to Rikers for a little while. And then he'll know what rape is."
There is still no response from Kanye about all negative comments and reports against him.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding