'Revenge' Star Nick Wechsler: It's Difficult Not to Want Bad Things for Kanye West
Nick Wechsler, star of ABC's drama series "Revenge", slammed Kanye West in an interview with Bleu magazine for its August issue. According to Page Six, he expressed his dislike for the husband of Kim Kardashian during the interview.
Nick said, "If the choice is between Kanye and anyone else, I'm picking the other guy. Just his personality ... It's hard not to want bad things for him." On his personal style, he added, "If a vampire [bleeped] a hipster and had a baby, that ... would be me."
Nick was not the only person who criticized Kanye. Last week, Stacey Dash also slammed Kanye, "For Kanye to say rape, maybe he needs to spend some time on Rikers Island. You know, go to Rikers for a little while. And then he'll know what rape is."
There is still no response from Kanye about all negative comments and reports against him.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'