'Revenge' Star Nick Wechsler: It's Difficult Not to Want Bad Things for Kanye West
Nick Wechsler, star of ABC's drama series "Revenge", slammed Kanye West in an interview with Bleu magazine for its August issue. According to Page Six, he expressed his dislike for the husband of Kim Kardashian during the interview.
Nick said, "If the choice is between Kanye and anyone else, I'm picking the other guy. Just his personality ... It's hard not to want bad things for him." On his personal style, he added, "If a vampire [bleeped] a hipster and had a baby, that ... would be me."
Nick was not the only person who criticized Kanye. Last week, Stacey Dash also slammed Kanye, "For Kanye to say rape, maybe he needs to spend some time on Rikers Island. You know, go to Rikers for a little while. And then he'll know what rape is."
There is still no response from Kanye about all negative comments and reports against him.
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors