'Revenge' Star Nick Wechsler: It's Difficult Not to Want Bad Things for Kanye West
Nick Wechsler, star of ABC's drama series "Revenge", slammed Kanye West in an interview with Bleu magazine for its August issue. According to Page Six, he expressed his dislike for the husband of Kim Kardashian during the interview.
Nick said, "If the choice is between Kanye and anyone else, I'm picking the other guy. Just his personality ... It's hard not to want bad things for him." On his personal style, he added, "If a vampire [bleeped] a hipster and had a baby, that ... would be me."
Nick was not the only person who criticized Kanye. Last week, Stacey Dash also slammed Kanye, "For Kanye to say rape, maybe he needs to spend some time on Rikers Island. You know, go to Rikers for a little while. And then he'll know what rape is."
There is still no response from Kanye about all negative comments and reports against him.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'