'Revenge' Star Nick Wechsler: It's Difficult Not to Want Bad Things for Kanye West
Nick Wechsler, star of ABC's drama series "Revenge", slammed Kanye West in an interview with Bleu magazine for its August issue. According to Page Six, he expressed his dislike for the husband of Kim Kardashian during the interview.
Nick said, "If the choice is between Kanye and anyone else, I'm picking the other guy. Just his personality ... It's hard not to want bad things for him." On his personal style, he added, "If a vampire [bleeped] a hipster and had a baby, that ... would be me."
Nick was not the only person who criticized Kanye. Last week, Stacey Dash also slammed Kanye, "For Kanye to say rape, maybe he needs to spend some time on Rikers Island. You know, go to Rikers for a little while. And then he'll know what rape is."
There is still no response from Kanye about all negative comments and reports against him.
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo
- Migos Pays Tribute to WWE Legend Scotty 2 Hotty on New Banger 'To Hotty'
- Get Sneak Peeks of 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale in These Photos
- Report: Miranda Kerr and Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel to Marry in Private Backyard Wedding This Weekend
- 'The 100' Promotes Tasya Teles to Regular, Floriana Lima Will Return as Recurring on 'Supergirl'