Victoria's Secret Model Lindsay Ellingson Shares First Photo From Her Wedding
Victoria's Secret model Lindsay Ellingson is now officially off the market. The 29-year-old model married her fiance Sean Clayton in an intimate wedding in South Carolina on Saturday, July 12. One day after the nuptials, the model took to Instagram to share a photo from the big day.
In the photo, Ellingson looks gorgeous in a traditional white dress by Sophie Theallet. She circles her arm around her husband who looks dapper in a Tom Ford suit. Holding a small bouquet of flowers, Ellingson smiles at the camera. "I had the best day of my life yesterday!!" she wrote. "More to come in an upcoming issue of @brides photo by @perryvaile #weddingdress by @sophietheallet #makeup by @meredithbaraf and #hairstylist @dompucciarello @bushwickfreddy."
Ellingson and Clayton tied the knot in front of 85 people in Bluffton, South Carolina. They had their first dance to the tune of Drake's "Hold On, We're Going Home". "Words can't express the joy and happiness we have as we start the next chapter of our lives together with the support and love of our families and friends," the couple said in a statement to E! News.
Clayton, a medical sales rep and former college football player, proposed to Ellingson in December 2013. "Sean's proposal was really special, he took me on a walk through the woods on a beautiful snowy day in Ohio, he stopped to show me where his parents had carved their initials back in high school," she told Us Weekly. "I looked up and before I knew it he was on his knee with a gorgeous ring."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy