Victoria's Secret Model Lindsay Ellingson Shares First Photo From Her Wedding
Victoria's Secret model Lindsay Ellingson is now officially off the market. The 29-year-old model married her fiance Sean Clayton in an intimate wedding in South Carolina on Saturday, July 12. One day after the nuptials, the model took to Instagram to share a photo from the big day.
In the photo, Ellingson looks gorgeous in a traditional white dress by Sophie Theallet. She circles her arm around her husband who looks dapper in a Tom Ford suit. Holding a small bouquet of flowers, Ellingson smiles at the camera. "I had the best day of my life yesterday!!" she wrote. "More to come in an upcoming issue of @brides photo by @perryvaile #weddingdress by @sophietheallet #makeup by @meredithbaraf and #hairstylist @dompucciarello @bushwickfreddy."
Ellingson and Clayton tied the knot in front of 85 people in Bluffton, South Carolina. They had their first dance to the tune of Drake's "Hold On, We're Going Home". "Words can't express the joy and happiness we have as we start the next chapter of our lives together with the support and love of our families and friends," the couple said in a statement to E! News.
Clayton, a medical sales rep and former college football player, proposed to Ellingson in December 2013. "Sean's proposal was really special, he took me on a walk through the woods on a beautiful snowy day in Ohio, he stopped to show me where his parents had carved their initials back in high school," she told Us Weekly. "I looked up and before I knew it he was on his knee with a gorgeous ring."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?