Cheryl Cole Reveals Her Secret Wedding to Boyfriend of Three Months
Cheryl Cole revealed her secret wedding to boyfriend Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini on July 13. The "3 Words" singer shared a close-up photo of her engagement and wedding rings on Instagram.
She wrote alongside the picture, "I usually do not discuss my personal life but to stop the speculation I want to share my happy news... Jean-Bernard and I married on 7/7/14.. We are very happy and excited to move forward with our lives together.."
According to Mirror, Cheryl tied the knot with Jean-Bernard, whom she dated for just three months, on a beach in one of Carribean islands, Mustique, on Monday, July 7. The couple invited only four guests, including Cheryl's parents, to the hush-hush wedding ceremony.
Cheryl was previously married to English footballer, Ashley Cole, in 2006. She filed for divorce from Ashley in 2010, citing "unreasonable behaviour" of her former husband as the reason of their separation.
Cheryl will return as a judge on British "The X Factor" season 11 along with Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh.
More Cheryl Cole News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival