Cheryl Cole Reveals Her Secret Wedding to Boyfriend of Three Months
Cheryl Cole revealed her secret wedding to boyfriend Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini on July 13. The "3 Words" singer shared a close-up photo of her engagement and wedding rings on Instagram.
She wrote alongside the picture, "I usually do not discuss my personal life but to stop the speculation I want to share my happy news... Jean-Bernard and I married on 7/7/14.. We are very happy and excited to move forward with our lives together.."
According to Mirror, Cheryl tied the knot with Jean-Bernard, whom she dated for just three months, on a beach in one of Carribean islands, Mustique, on Monday, July 7. The couple invited only four guests, including Cheryl's parents, to the hush-hush wedding ceremony.
Cheryl was previously married to English footballer, Ashley Cole, in 2006. She filed for divorce from Ashley in 2010, citing "unreasonable behaviour" of her former husband as the reason of their separation.
Cheryl will return as a judge on British "The X Factor" season 11 along with Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture