Cheryl Cole Reveals Her Secret Wedding to Boyfriend of Three Months
Cheryl Cole revealed her secret wedding to boyfriend Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini on July 13. The "3 Words" singer shared a close-up photo of her engagement and wedding rings on Instagram.
She wrote alongside the picture, "I usually do not discuss my personal life but to stop the speculation I want to share my happy news... Jean-Bernard and I married on 7/7/14.. We are very happy and excited to move forward with our lives together.."
According to Mirror, Cheryl tied the knot with Jean-Bernard, whom she dated for just three months, on a beach in one of Carribean islands, Mustique, on Monday, July 7. The couple invited only four guests, including Cheryl's parents, to the hush-hush wedding ceremony.
Cheryl was previously married to English footballer, Ashley Cole, in 2006. She filed for divorce from Ashley in 2010, citing "unreasonable behaviour" of her former husband as the reason of their separation.
Cheryl will return as a judge on British "The X Factor" season 11 along with Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh.
More Cheryl Cole News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip