Cheryl Cole Reveals Her Secret Wedding to Boyfriend of Three Months
Cheryl Cole revealed her secret wedding to boyfriend Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini on July 13. The "3 Words" singer shared a close-up photo of her engagement and wedding rings on Instagram.
She wrote alongside the picture, "I usually do not discuss my personal life but to stop the speculation I want to share my happy news... Jean-Bernard and I married on 7/7/14.. We are very happy and excited to move forward with our lives together.."
According to Mirror, Cheryl tied the knot with Jean-Bernard, whom she dated for just three months, on a beach in one of Carribean islands, Mustique, on Monday, July 7. The couple invited only four guests, including Cheryl's parents, to the hush-hush wedding ceremony.
Cheryl was previously married to English footballer, Ashley Cole, in 2006. She filed for divorce from Ashley in 2010, citing "unreasonable behaviour" of her former husband as the reason of their separation.
Cheryl will return as a judge on British "The X Factor" season 11 along with Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh.
More Cheryl Cole News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video