Bethenny Frankel Wears Her 4-Year-Old Daughter's Clothes in Instagram Photo
Bethenny Frankel apparently now is so thin that she can slip into her daughter's clothes. On Sunday, July 13, the former star of "The Real Housewives of New York City" shared a photo of her wearing her 4-year-old daughter Bryn's Hello Kitty pajamas. "This is my daughter's nightgown and PJ shorts. Think we're ready to start sharing clothes yet?" she wrote.
Some fans who saw the photo commented that the author got too skinny and needed to eat more. "Bethany u need to start eating real food and quit just 'tasting' [you're] such a beautiful lady but so very thin," one fan wrote.
Some others, meanwhile, thought she was joking about the clothes. "I'm pretty sure it's a joke," one person wrote. Another commenter said, "This is awesome!!!! Only another mother who has a sense of humor can truly get the joke here!" A fan added, "Super cute:) My daughter and I wear matching clothes sometimes."
Frankel and her husband Jason Hoppy went separate ways after three years of marriage. The pair settled the custody battle of their young daughter in June. "Jason wishes Bethenny only the best of luck, and he looks forward to sharing with her all of the joyous occasions, milestones, and blessings that will be coming up in his daughter's future," said Hoppy's attorney Bernard Clair.
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna