Bethenny Frankel Wears Her 4-Year-Old Daughter's Clothes in Instagram Photo
Bethenny Frankel apparently now is so thin that she can slip into her daughter's clothes. On Sunday, July 13, the former star of "The Real Housewives of New York City" shared a photo of her wearing her 4-year-old daughter Bryn's Hello Kitty pajamas. "This is my daughter's nightgown and PJ shorts. Think we're ready to start sharing clothes yet?" she wrote.
Some fans who saw the photo commented that the author got too skinny and needed to eat more. "Bethany u need to start eating real food and quit just 'tasting' [you're] such a beautiful lady but so very thin," one fan wrote.
Some others, meanwhile, thought she was joking about the clothes. "I'm pretty sure it's a joke," one person wrote. Another commenter said, "This is awesome!!!! Only another mother who has a sense of humor can truly get the joke here!" A fan added, "Super cute:) My daughter and I wear matching clothes sometimes."
Frankel and her husband Jason Hoppy went separate ways after three years of marriage. The pair settled the custody battle of their young daughter in June. "Jason wishes Bethenny only the best of luck, and he looks forward to sharing with her all of the joyous occasions, milestones, and blessings that will be coming up in his daughter's future," said Hoppy's attorney Bernard Clair.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series