Bethenny Frankel Wears Her 4-Year-Old Daughter's Clothes in Instagram Photo
Bethenny Frankel apparently now is so thin that she can slip into her daughter's clothes. On Sunday, July 13, the former star of "The Real Housewives of New York City" shared a photo of her wearing her 4-year-old daughter Bryn's Hello Kitty pajamas. "This is my daughter's nightgown and PJ shorts. Think we're ready to start sharing clothes yet?" she wrote.
Some fans who saw the photo commented that the author got too skinny and needed to eat more. "Bethany u need to start eating real food and quit just 'tasting' [you're] such a beautiful lady but so very thin," one fan wrote.
Some others, meanwhile, thought she was joking about the clothes. "I'm pretty sure it's a joke," one person wrote. Another commenter said, "This is awesome!!!! Only another mother who has a sense of humor can truly get the joke here!" A fan added, "Super cute:) My daughter and I wear matching clothes sometimes."
Frankel and her husband Jason Hoppy went separate ways after three years of marriage. The pair settled the custody battle of their young daughter in June. "Jason wishes Bethenny only the best of luck, and he looks forward to sharing with her all of the joyous occasions, milestones, and blessings that will be coming up in his daughter's future," said Hoppy's attorney Bernard Clair.
More Bethenny Frankel News
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant