'True Blood' 7.05 Preview: Party Gone Awry
The good vampires and humans are celebrating their victory together in the next episode of "True Blood". After [SPOILER ALERT!] successfully helping her kidnapped friends free from the H-vamps, Sookie, exhausted from her recent travails, returns home looking confused as she finds herself the unwilling host of a festive mainstreaming party in Bon Temps.
But the fun soon turns into chaos when the bloodsuckers show their fangs, threatening other partygoers. Sam desperately tries to prevent something bad from happening and is seen being confronted by a young woman in another scene.
Jessica and James reach a crossroads, but Jessica appears to find comfort in Jason and the two get close. Willow wants nothing to do with Eric's plan to kill Sarah Newlin and wants to be released, while Eric and Pam head to Dallas and attend a gala fundraiser in search of an elusive adversary.
Andy makes a life-changing decision, and Bill loses himself in remembrance of human days.
"Lost Cause" will air Sunday, July 20 at 9/8c on HBO. The show is heading to San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday, July 26 for one last time before it wraps up the seventh and final season in the next few weeks.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle