Tyrese Gibson Poses With Paul Walker's Brothers at 'Fast and Furious 7' Wrap Party
Tyrese Gibson has shared photos from "emotional and bittersweet" wrap party for "Fast and Furious 7" which took place over the weekend. In the photos, uploaded to Instagram on Sunday, July 13, Tyrese can be seen posing with Paul Walker's brothers Cody and Caleb who contributed to the production after the actor suddenly passed away in November.
"#Fast7 Wrap Party........ Emotional and bittersweet..... In the end you always got #Family," he wrote. "@CodyWalker Caleb Walker and Director Great.... James Wan...... Through prayers and determination and moving forward inspired by my heart Paul Walker we got through..... The BEST CAST AND CREW IN THE WORLD.... The fans and supporters around the world... We LOVE YOU...... I wanna dedicate this moment to my niece Meadow Walker.... Uncle Ty loves you..... April 3rd the were gonna unleash this magic on the world................ I miss you heart.... I miss you P-Dub!!!!"
Cody Walker also uploaded the same photo of him and Tyrese on his own Instagram account. Mentioning Tyrese on the caption, he wrote, "That's a wrap baby! Look at those teeth!"
Previously, Michelle Rodriguez posted some photos with crew members and extras after the movie finished its production. Posing with Vin Diesel, Rodriguez captioned the photo, "Ride or Die through thick and thin 15 yrs later surreal to think we made it through such a tough painful production. But this ones for you P I hope we make you proud love you."
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?