Selena Gomez Slams Fan for Posting Hate-Filled Comment
Selena Gomez slammed a fan for bullying on Instagram on July 12. The "Spring Breakers" actress shared a screenshot of her response to the fan, who left a hateful comment on one of Selena's picture. Rather than responding to the comment in a negative way, the "Behaving Badly" actress left a positive response to the fan.
The screenshot read, "The comment you left about cancer was absurd. How distasteful of young woman. I have gone through that battle with fans and family members. You can dislike someone but to wish something that could happen to you or your family is uncalled for sweetheart. You won't be winning 'anyone's' heart that way. Trust me. Educate yourself a tad more. God bless love. Be an amazing woman. You're beautiful."
Selena wrote alongside the picture, "Honestly, I don't speak up much because it's simply *always* taken out of context. But I don't take bullying well. I have seen too much to not say anything."
Selena's brave act received praises from her fans. A fan wrote, "That was a set well example! If someone said that to me I don't think I could ever be that kind back. Your (sic) legit an angel @selenagomez." Meanwhile, another fan posted, "@selenagomez you are the strongest, most beautiful and most inspirational person ever, keep being perfect love from Canada."
More Selena Gomez News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway