First 'Atlas Shrugged: Who Is John Galt?' Trailer Reveals the Mysterious Figure
"Who is John Galt?" is the opening line in Ayn Rand's novel of "Atlas Shrugged" and the question that the new trailer of the movie wants to emphasize. The final movie in the trilogy finally reveals a shadowy figure who claims himself as the mysterious John Galt.
The trailer debuted on Friday, July 11 in front of politic drama "Persecuted", THR reported. It shows a degrading America where factories are closed, goods become scarce and jobs are lost. "You've asked that question, not expecting an answer. I'm here to answer it," Galt narrates as he comes into picture.
"Atlas Shrugged: Who Is John Galt?" takes place in a dystopian U.S. where government regulation and high taxes have stifled the economy. Bureaucrats blame society's ills on those who are most successful, so the hard-working entrepreneurs participate in a bizarre "strike," orchestrated, perhaps, by a mysterious figure known as "John Galt."
Kristoffer Polaha plays Galt, supported by Laura Regan and Rob Morrow as protagonists Dagny Taggart and Hank Rearden. The movie will hit limited theaters in the U.S. September 12.
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary