Paris Hilton's Brother Reportedly Hospitalized After Brawl at Her Party
A brawl took place at Paris Hilton's house party in Malibu on Sunday, July 13 and reportedly caused her brother Barron Hilton injured. As reported by Entertainment Tonight, the Calabasas/Malibu Sheriff's Department said that an altercation involving her brother and another partygoer took place at around 2 A.M. The two, however, declined an investigation and prosecution.
According to a separate report by TMZ, former "Baywatch" actor Jeremy Jackson accused the "Nothing in This World" singer, Brandon Davis and some friends of attacking him at the party. Jackson additionally said that someone hit his head with a liquor bottle. "They were literally going Rodney King on my a**," he stated. Following the altercation, Jeremy suffered from an injury on his eye.
Paris' camp also shared their side of the story. According to their camp, the brawl started when Jeremy and his friends went to their party without invitation. Brandon told them to leave, but the actor reportedly got angry and said, "Don't you know who I am? I was on 'Baywatch' and 'Celebrity Rehab'."
Jeremy reportedly choked one of the five or six guys who were at the bash. Jasmine Waltz then allegedly hit his head with a vodka bottle while others tried to separate them. Barron reportedly was bleeding and needed some stitches following the brawl.
More Paris Hilton News
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli