Paris Hilton's Brother Reportedly Hospitalized After Brawl at Her Party
A brawl took place at Paris Hilton's house party in Malibu on Sunday, July 13 and reportedly caused her brother Barron Hilton injured. As reported by Entertainment Tonight, the Calabasas/Malibu Sheriff's Department said that an altercation involving her brother and another partygoer took place at around 2 A.M. The two, however, declined an investigation and prosecution.
According to a separate report by TMZ, former "Baywatch" actor Jeremy Jackson accused the "Nothing in This World" singer, Brandon Davis and some friends of attacking him at the party. Jackson additionally said that someone hit his head with a liquor bottle. "They were literally going Rodney King on my a**," he stated. Following the altercation, Jeremy suffered from an injury on his eye.
Paris' camp also shared their side of the story. According to their camp, the brawl started when Jeremy and his friends went to their party without invitation. Brandon told them to leave, but the actor reportedly got angry and said, "Don't you know who I am? I was on 'Baywatch' and 'Celebrity Rehab'."
Jeremy reportedly choked one of the five or six guys who were at the bash. Jasmine Waltz then allegedly hit his head with a vodka bottle while others tried to separate them. Barron reportedly was bleeding and needed some stitches following the brawl.
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs