Paris Hilton's Brother Reportedly Hospitalized After Brawl at Her Party
A brawl took place at Paris Hilton's house party in Malibu on Sunday, July 13 and reportedly caused her brother Barron Hilton injured. As reported by Entertainment Tonight, the Calabasas/Malibu Sheriff's Department said that an altercation involving her brother and another partygoer took place at around 2 A.M. The two, however, declined an investigation and prosecution.
According to a separate report by TMZ, former "Baywatch" actor Jeremy Jackson accused the "Nothing in This World" singer, Brandon Davis and some friends of attacking him at the party. Jackson additionally said that someone hit his head with a liquor bottle. "They were literally going Rodney King on my a**," he stated. Following the altercation, Jeremy suffered from an injury on his eye.
Paris' camp also shared their side of the story. According to their camp, the brawl started when Jeremy and his friends went to their party without invitation. Brandon told them to leave, but the actor reportedly got angry and said, "Don't you know who I am? I was on 'Baywatch' and 'Celebrity Rehab'."
Jeremy reportedly choked one of the five or six guys who were at the bash. Jasmine Waltz then allegedly hit his head with a vodka bottle while others tried to separate them. Barron reportedly was bleeding and needed some stitches following the brawl.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer