Paris Hilton's Brother Reportedly Hospitalized After Brawl at Her Party
A brawl took place at Paris Hilton's house party in Malibu on Sunday, July 13 and reportedly caused her brother Barron Hilton injured. As reported by Entertainment Tonight, the Calabasas/Malibu Sheriff's Department said that an altercation involving her brother and another partygoer took place at around 2 A.M. The two, however, declined an investigation and prosecution.
According to a separate report by TMZ, former "Baywatch" actor Jeremy Jackson accused the "Nothing in This World" singer, Brandon Davis and some friends of attacking him at the party. Jackson additionally said that someone hit his head with a liquor bottle. "They were literally going Rodney King on my a**," he stated. Following the altercation, Jeremy suffered from an injury on his eye.
Paris' camp also shared their side of the story. According to their camp, the brawl started when Jeremy and his friends went to their party without invitation. Brandon told them to leave, but the actor reportedly got angry and said, "Don't you know who I am? I was on 'Baywatch' and 'Celebrity Rehab'."
Jeremy reportedly choked one of the five or six guys who were at the bash. Jasmine Waltz then allegedly hit his head with a vodka bottle while others tried to separate them. Barron reportedly was bleeding and needed some stitches following the brawl.
More Paris Hilton News
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub