Paris Hilton's Brother Reportedly Hospitalized After Brawl at Her Party
A brawl took place at Paris Hilton's house party in Malibu on Sunday, July 13 and reportedly caused her brother Barron Hilton injured. As reported by Entertainment Tonight, the Calabasas/Malibu Sheriff's Department said that an altercation involving her brother and another partygoer took place at around 2 A.M. The two, however, declined an investigation and prosecution.
According to a separate report by TMZ, former "Baywatch" actor Jeremy Jackson accused the "Nothing in This World" singer, Brandon Davis and some friends of attacking him at the party. Jackson additionally said that someone hit his head with a liquor bottle. "They were literally going Rodney King on my a**," he stated. Following the altercation, Jeremy suffered from an injury on his eye.
Paris' camp also shared their side of the story. According to their camp, the brawl started when Jeremy and his friends went to their party without invitation. Brandon told them to leave, but the actor reportedly got angry and said, "Don't you know who I am? I was on 'Baywatch' and 'Celebrity Rehab'."
Jeremy reportedly choked one of the five or six guys who were at the bash. Jasmine Waltz then allegedly hit his head with a vodka bottle while others tried to separate them. Barron reportedly was bleeding and needed some stitches following the brawl.
More Paris Hilton News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip