'Glee' Co-Stars Remember Cory Monteith on Anniversary of His Death
Cory Monteith's co-stars on "Glee" and his celebrity friends remembered him on July 13, which was the same day when Cory passed away a year ago. Cory died of mixed drug toxicity which involved "intravenous heroin use combined with the ingestion of alcohol."
Cory's co-star and former girlfriend, Lea Michele, posted a picture of Cory on Twitter, captioning it with, "We hold you in our hearts today, and every day we remember your smile. We will love you and miss you always." She added a heart emoji at the end of her tweet.
Cory's co-star, Matthew Morrison, tweeted, "I personally believe Cory was reborn into some other beautiful form a year ago today. I celebrate him and his life... Wherever that may be." Meanwhile, Harry Shum Jr. wrote, "I often think of the good memories I shared with Cory and it makes me smile. He was a one of a kind gentleman and will forever be missed."
Kevin McHale wrote, "It's been 1 whole year & it's still so surreal, but today is just a reminder of how damn great you were and how much you mean to us all." Dot Jones, who plays Shannon Beiste on the series, posted a picture of her and Cory. She captioned it with, "AWW TODAY IS A TOUGH DAY! BUT I HOLD IN MY HEART SO MANY BEAUTIFUL & FUN MEMORIES! MISS & LOVE THIS MAN/BOY! LOVE U."
Meanwhile, Amber Riley tweeted, "I remember your smile and your warm hugs! 1 year without you and your presence is still felt. Miss and love u everyday big bro. Our Angel." Samuel Larsen wrote, "I miss you Cory, I think about you everyday."
Ryan Murphy, the co-creator of "Glee", posted a picture of a message which read,"cory monteith 1982-2013." He wrote along with the picture, "Miss you." Alex Anders, the musical series' music producer posted, "Remembering Cory and so many good times that we shared today. He was one of the good guys. Loving, considerate, talented, funny. Miss him."
We hold you in our hearts today, and every day we remember your smile. We will love you and miss you always. â�¤ï¸� pic.twitter.com/deA4PQUZNz— Lea Michele (@msleamichele) July 13, 2014
AWW TODAY IS A TOUGH DAY! BUT I HOLD IN MY HEART SO MANY BEAUTIFUL & FUN MEMORIES! MISS & LOVE THIS MAN/BOY!ï��ï��LOVE U pic.twitter.com/S9SNB8goQg— Dot-Marie Jones (@dotmariejones) July 13, 2014
Miss you pic.twitter.com/e89rS8lENB— Ryan Murphy (@MrRPMurphy) July 13, 2014
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic