'Percy Jackson' Star Douglas Smith Joins 'Terminator 5'
Douglas Smith has been added to the cast of the upcoming "Terminator 5" a.k.a. "Terminator: Genesis", Deadline reports. However, it's still unclear which character will be played by the 29-year-old star, who starred as a Cyclops in "Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters" and as Ben Henrickson on HBO's "Big Love".
The new "Terminator" movie is currently filming in New Orleans. Smith joins other cast members including "Game of Thrones" star Emilia Clarke (Sarah Connor) and "Divergent" actor Jai Courtney (Kyle Reese). Arnold Schwarzenegger is reprising his role as the titular killing machine.
Directed by Alan Taylor ("Thor: The Dark World"), the film is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on July 1, 2015.
Smith will also star in Sandy Tung's indie "Evan's Crime", where he'll play a college student who lands a seven-year prison sentence after a minor drug bust. It leads him to seeking vengeance against the corrupt prosecutor who put him behind bars. The flick is slated to be released nationwide next year.
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose