'Percy Jackson' Star Douglas Smith Joins 'Terminator 5'
Douglas Smith has been added to the cast of the upcoming "Terminator 5" a.k.a. "Terminator: Genesis", Deadline reports. However, it's still unclear which character will be played by the 29-year-old star, who starred as a Cyclops in "Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters" and as Ben Henrickson on HBO's "Big Love".
The new "Terminator" movie is currently filming in New Orleans. Smith joins other cast members including "Game of Thrones" star Emilia Clarke (Sarah Connor) and "Divergent" actor Jai Courtney (Kyle Reese). Arnold Schwarzenegger is reprising his role as the titular killing machine.
Directed by Alan Taylor ("Thor: The Dark World"), the film is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on July 1, 2015.
Smith will also star in Sandy Tung's indie "Evan's Crime", where he'll play a college student who lands a seven-year prison sentence after a minor drug bust. It leads him to seeking vengeance against the corrupt prosecutor who put him behind bars. The flick is slated to be released nationwide next year.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri