Kim Kardashian Says She Was Joking When Making Comments on Pregnant Women's Styles
Kim Kardashian explains she was joking when she said pregnant women should "never leave the house" in a recent interview with Elle magazine. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" clarifies her comment on maternity styles in a series of Twitter posts, saying that she was being sarcastic.
"I guess you can't be sarcastic when doing interviews! I was asked about tips on pregnancy style," she wrote on Saturday, July 12. "I jokingly said pregnant woman should hide/stay in if they looked like I did lol. I said ask [sister Kourtney Kardashian] her tips [because] she has the best [pregnancy] style."
Kardashian, who has a daughter with husband Kanye West, added in another post, "I really should start video taping the interviews I do & post on my website so u can see the laughs & how it's really said."
The 33-year-old reality star previously made headlines after she told the magazine that pregnant women should just hide in the house. When asked about maternity styles, she said, "I recommend hiding for a good year and having no pregnancy style. That's what I recommend. If you can do it, hide. Never leave the house."
Her sister Khloe Kardashian, who was also with her during the interview, then told her that her advice was not "practical." The mother of one added, "That's really my recommendation. Wear a huge blanket. ... You just wear regular clothes in a bigger size."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen