Kim Kardashian Says She Was Joking When Making Comments on Pregnant Women's Styles
Kim Kardashian explains she was joking when she said pregnant women should "never leave the house" in a recent interview with Elle magazine. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" clarifies her comment on maternity styles in a series of Twitter posts, saying that she was being sarcastic.
"I guess you can't be sarcastic when doing interviews! I was asked about tips on pregnancy style," she wrote on Saturday, July 12. "I jokingly said pregnant woman should hide/stay in if they looked like I did lol. I said ask [sister Kourtney Kardashian] her tips [because] she has the best [pregnancy] style."
Kardashian, who has a daughter with husband Kanye West, added in another post, "I really should start video taping the interviews I do & post on my website so u can see the laughs & how it's really said."
The 33-year-old reality star previously made headlines after she told the magazine that pregnant women should just hide in the house. When asked about maternity styles, she said, "I recommend hiding for a good year and having no pregnancy style. That's what I recommend. If you can do it, hide. Never leave the house."
Her sister Khloe Kardashian, who was also with her during the interview, then told her that her advice was not "practical." The mother of one added, "That's really my recommendation. Wear a huge blanket. ... You just wear regular clothes in a bigger size."
More Kim Kardashian News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?