Katherine Heigl on Rumor of Bad Behavior: 'I Don't See Myself as Being Difficult'
Katherine Heigl was asked by a reporter about rumor of her bad behavior on set at the 2014 NBCUniversal TCA Press Tour in Beverly Hills on Sunday, July 13. The actress was attending a panel of her new series "State of Affairs" when a reporter asked her if she and her mother Nancy were "difficult to work with."
"I can't really speak to that. I can only say that I certainly don't see myself as being difficult. I would never intend to be difficult. I don't think my mother sees herself as being difficult. We always ... I think it's important to everybody to conduct themselves professionally and respectfully and kindly. If I've ever disappointed somebody, it was never intentional," she said, as quoted by EW.
At the event, the former star of "Grey's Anatomy" also answered the reporter's question whether she felt that her career was back under her control. Heigl was briefly stunned, saying, "Umm...," before she was able to answer. "I don't know that I said I felt my career was not under my control," she was quoted as saying.
"I think I said I felt I had stopped challenging myself and I was making choices that I loved, that I was excited about. I loved doing romantic comedies, I loved doing them and I loved watching them, but I stopped ... exercising different muscles of my ability. And in that moment, I felt that I was sort of letting down my audience, that I wasn't challenging them either," the 35-year-old star added. She continued explaining that "State of Affairs" had "an extraordinary role and an extraordinary story."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son