Tracy Morgan Sports Bandage on Leg in First Picture Since Car Crash
First photo of Tracy Morgan since he got injured in a car crash on the New Jersey Turnpike in early June has landed online. In a photo obtained by New York Post, the former star of "30 Rock" can be seen sitting in a wheel chair. The comedian looks thinner in the photo which made its way out online on Sunday, July 13.
According to the site, the photo was taken after he was released from a physical rehabilitation center on Saturday. Morgan, who is pictured sitting in a wheel chair, still has bandage wrapped on his left leg. He also sports a simple white T-shirt, a hat, shorts, white sneakers and a gold chain on his neck. A friend reportedly was seen unloading a walker to his home and a therapist was with him for 45 minutes on Saturday.
Back on June 7, Morgan and some friends were in a limo when a Wal-Mart truck allegedly hit the car and caused chain reaction. Comedian James McNair was killed in the crash, while four other people were injured. Morgan, who suffered from "a broken leg, a broken femur, a broken nose and several broken ribs," was admitted to the rehab center on June 20.
A spokesperson for Morgan, Lewis Kay, said in a statement on Saturday that the comedian would "continue his recovery efforts at home with an aggressive outpatient program." He added, "He asked me to pass along his sincerest gratitude to everyone who has helped him get to this point. He would also appreciate some privacy during this crucial point in his recovery."
More Tracy Morgan News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris