Video: Shakira Performs 'La La La' at World Cup's Closing Ceremony
Shakira stole the spotlight at 2014 FIFA World Cup Final closing ceremony held at Maracana Stadium in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, on Sunday, July 13. Looking hot in a red sequined strappy dress with a revealing fringe skirt, the singer delivered an amazing live performance of her World Cup song, "La La La (Brazil 2014)".
Shak brought along collaborator Carlinhos Brown, who's dressed in black tie and an Indian headdress. The duo performed while being surrounded by numerous backing dancers, Samba dancers and drummers.
Following her performance, Wyclef Jean, Carlos Santana and Brazilian singer Alexandre Pires took the stage to sing the official World Cup anthem, "Dar um Jeito (We Will Find a Way)".
This is Shakira's third consecutive time to have appeared at World Cup. She previously performed the tournament's 2010 official song "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)". She also performed "Hips Don't Lie" at the 2006 World Cup in Berlin.
This year's World Cup was won by Germany, which won 1-0 over Argentina. Before the game started, supermodel Gisele Bundchen helped unveil the golden World Cup trophy which was enclosed in a Louis Vuitton case.
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair