Video: Shakira Performs 'La La La' at World Cup's Closing Ceremony
Shakira stole the spotlight at 2014 FIFA World Cup Final closing ceremony held at Maracana Stadium in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, on Sunday, July 13. Looking hot in a red sequined strappy dress with a revealing fringe skirt, the singer delivered an amazing live performance of her World Cup song, "La La La (Brazil 2014)".
Shak brought along collaborator Carlinhos Brown, who's dressed in black tie and an Indian headdress. The duo performed while being surrounded by numerous backing dancers, Samba dancers and drummers.
Following her performance, Wyclef Jean, Carlos Santana and Brazilian singer Alexandre Pires took the stage to sing the official World Cup anthem, "Dar um Jeito (We Will Find a Way)".
This is Shakira's third consecutive time to have appeared at World Cup. She previously performed the tournament's 2010 official song "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)". She also performed "Hips Don't Lie" at the 2006 World Cup in Berlin.
This year's World Cup was won by Germany, which won 1-0 over Argentina. Before the game started, supermodel Gisele Bundchen helped unveil the golden World Cup trophy which was enclosed in a Louis Vuitton case.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media