Video: Shakira Performs 'La La La' at World Cup's Closing Ceremony
Shakira stole the spotlight at 2014 FIFA World Cup Final closing ceremony held at Maracana Stadium in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, on Sunday, July 13. Looking hot in a red sequined strappy dress with a revealing fringe skirt, the singer delivered an amazing live performance of her World Cup song, "La La La (Brazil 2014)".
Shak brought along collaborator Carlinhos Brown, who's dressed in black tie and an Indian headdress. The duo performed while being surrounded by numerous backing dancers, Samba dancers and drummers.
Following her performance, Wyclef Jean, Carlos Santana and Brazilian singer Alexandre Pires took the stage to sing the official World Cup anthem, "Dar um Jeito (We Will Find a Way)".
This is Shakira's third consecutive time to have appeared at World Cup. She previously performed the tournament's 2010 official song "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)". She also performed "Hips Don't Lie" at the 2006 World Cup in Berlin.
This year's World Cup was won by Germany, which won 1-0 over Argentina. Before the game started, supermodel Gisele Bundchen helped unveil the golden World Cup trophy which was enclosed in a Louis Vuitton case.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby