Brody Jenner Attends Reggie Bush's Wedding After Skipping Kim Kardashian's
Brody Jenner seems to show where his loyalty lies when it comes to stepsister Kim Kardashian and her ex Reggie Bush. While he snubbed Kim's wedding in May this year, Brody took time to attend Reggie's nuptials over the weekend.
Brody took his girlfriend Kaitlynn Carter to Reggie's wedding on Saturday, July 12. He suited up, while his beautiful companion wore a black strapless dress with a sexy thigh-high slit. They were all smiles in several pictures posted on Instagram.
"Congrats @reggiebush !!! #bushwedding," Brody wrote in a snapshot where he and his girlfriend posed with the Detroit Lions running back and his new wife. The groom donned a tux with a bowtie, and the bride showed her curves in a mermaid gown.
Reggie Bush, 29, married Lilit Avagyan, 26, at The Grand Del Mar in San Diego. The couple welcomed their first child, a daughter named Briseis, in May 2013. Kim herself married her baby daddy Kanye West at Fort di Belvedere in Florence, Italy.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs