Brody Jenner Attends Reggie Bush's Wedding After Skipping Kim Kardashian's
Brody Jenner seems to show where his loyalty lies when it comes to stepsister Kim Kardashian and her ex Reggie Bush. While he snubbed Kim's wedding in May this year, Brody took time to attend Reggie's nuptials over the weekend.
Brody took his girlfriend Kaitlynn Carter to Reggie's wedding on Saturday, July 12. He suited up, while his beautiful companion wore a black strapless dress with a sexy thigh-high slit. They were all smiles in several pictures posted on Instagram.
"Congrats @reggiebush !!! #bushwedding," Brody wrote in a snapshot where he and his girlfriend posed with the Detroit Lions running back and his new wife. The groom donned a tux with a bowtie, and the bride showed her curves in a mermaid gown.
Reggie Bush, 29, married Lilit Avagyan, 26, at The Grand Del Mar in San Diego. The couple welcomed their first child, a daughter named Briseis, in May 2013. Kim herself married her baby daddy Kanye West at Fort di Belvedere in Florence, Italy.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son