Brody Jenner Attends Reggie Bush's Wedding After Skipping Kim Kardashian's
Brody Jenner seems to show where his loyalty lies when it comes to stepsister Kim Kardashian and her ex Reggie Bush. While he snubbed Kim's wedding in May this year, Brody took time to attend Reggie's nuptials over the weekend.
Brody took his girlfriend Kaitlynn Carter to Reggie's wedding on Saturday, July 12. He suited up, while his beautiful companion wore a black strapless dress with a sexy thigh-high slit. They were all smiles in several pictures posted on Instagram.
"Congrats @reggiebush !!! #bushwedding," Brody wrote in a snapshot where he and his girlfriend posed with the Detroit Lions running back and his new wife. The groom donned a tux with a bowtie, and the bride showed her curves in a mermaid gown.
Reggie Bush, 29, married Lilit Avagyan, 26, at The Grand Del Mar in San Diego. The couple welcomed their first child, a daughter named Briseis, in May 2013. Kim herself married her baby daddy Kanye West at Fort di Belvedere in Florence, Italy.
- Pregnant Again! 'Teen Mom' Star Kailyn Lowry Reveals She Is Expecting Third Child
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party