Katherine Webb and AJ McCarron Get Married
Congratulations are in order for Katherine Webb and fiance AJ McCarron. The beauty queen got married on Saturday, July 12, tying the knot with the Cincinnati Bengals player at United Methodist Church in Orange Beach, Alabama.
Wearing a custom wedding dress, Katherine was walked down the aisle by her father, Alan. AJ's best man was his brother Corey, while the bride's sister Laurie was among the 10 bridesmaids. The ceremony reportedly also included 10 groomsmen.
Katherine, 25, started dating AJ, 23, in 2012. The former Miss Alabama announced her engagement to the athlete in March this year. Ahead of her nuptials, she posted on Instagram pictures of their wedding invitation and wedding bands.
"When you find yourself with someone that you really can see yourself with, like, you know it," she once said. "I knew in the first two weeks that we were going to be together for a long time. Love kind of takes over and you start talking about the future. So yeah, it's definitely something that I want. I don't see all of this fame - or whatever it is - kind of affecting how I feel toward AJ."
More Katherine Webb News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video