Katherine Webb and AJ McCarron Get Married
Congratulations are in order for Katherine Webb and fiance AJ McCarron. The beauty queen got married on Saturday, July 12, tying the knot with the Cincinnati Bengals player at United Methodist Church in Orange Beach, Alabama.
Wearing a custom wedding dress, Katherine was walked down the aisle by her father, Alan. AJ's best man was his brother Corey, while the bride's sister Laurie was among the 10 bridesmaids. The ceremony reportedly also included 10 groomsmen.
Katherine, 25, started dating AJ, 23, in 2012. The former Miss Alabama announced her engagement to the athlete in March this year. Ahead of her nuptials, she posted on Instagram pictures of their wedding invitation and wedding bands.
"When you find yourself with someone that you really can see yourself with, like, you know it," she once said. "I knew in the first two weeks that we were going to be together for a long time. Love kind of takes over and you start talking about the future. So yeah, it's definitely something that I want. I don't see all of this fame - or whatever it is - kind of affecting how I feel toward AJ."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?