Katherine Webb and AJ McCarron Get Married
Congratulations are in order for Katherine Webb and fiance AJ McCarron. The beauty queen got married on Saturday, July 12, tying the knot with the Cincinnati Bengals player at United Methodist Church in Orange Beach, Alabama.
Wearing a custom wedding dress, Katherine was walked down the aisle by her father, Alan. AJ's best man was his brother Corey, while the bride's sister Laurie was among the 10 bridesmaids. The ceremony reportedly also included 10 groomsmen.
Katherine, 25, started dating AJ, 23, in 2012. The former Miss Alabama announced her engagement to the athlete in March this year. Ahead of her nuptials, she posted on Instagram pictures of their wedding invitation and wedding bands.
"When you find yourself with someone that you really can see yourself with, like, you know it," she once said. "I knew in the first two weeks that we were going to be together for a long time. Love kind of takes over and you start talking about the future. So yeah, it's definitely something that I want. I don't see all of this fame - or whatever it is - kind of affecting how I feel toward AJ."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent