Reggie Bush Marries Fiancee Lilit Ayagyan
Reggie Bush is a married man. According to PEOPLE, he swapped wedding vows with his fiancee and baby mama, Lilit Avagyan, at a ceremony at The Grand Del Mar in San Diego on Saturday, July 12. The groom wore a suit and a bowtie, and the bride donned a backless mermaid gown.
The first picture from their wedding has landed online. Posted on Twitter by the bride's cousin, it shows the Detroit Lions running back embracing his new wife on the dance floor. "A huge congrats to my cousin Lilit and @ReggieBush on getting married! Love you guys!!" the relative wrote.
Reggie, 29, and Lilit, 26, have been together since 2011. She is an Armenian native who works as a professional dancer. The couple welcomed their first child, a daughter named Briseis, in May 2013. He previously dated Kim Kardashian on and off before calling it quits for good in 2010. Kim herself is now married to Kanye West and also has a daughter with the rapper.
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection