Reggie Bush Marries Fiancee Lilit Ayagyan
Reggie Bush is a married man. According to PEOPLE, he swapped wedding vows with his fiancee and baby mama, Lilit Avagyan, at a ceremony at The Grand Del Mar in San Diego on Saturday, July 12. The groom wore a suit and a bowtie, and the bride donned a backless mermaid gown.
The first picture from their wedding has landed online. Posted on Twitter by the bride's cousin, it shows the Detroit Lions running back embracing his new wife on the dance floor. "A huge congrats to my cousin Lilit and @ReggieBush on getting married! Love you guys!!" the relative wrote.
Reggie, 29, and Lilit, 26, have been together since 2011. She is an Armenian native who works as a professional dancer. The couple welcomed their first child, a daughter named Briseis, in May 2013. He previously dated Kim Kardashian on and off before calling it quits for good in 2010. Kim herself is now married to Kanye West and also has a daughter with the rapper.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'