Reggie Bush Marries Fiancee Lilit Ayagyan
Reggie Bush is a married man. According to PEOPLE, he swapped wedding vows with his fiancee and baby mama, Lilit Avagyan, at a ceremony at The Grand Del Mar in San Diego on Saturday, July 12. The groom wore a suit and a bowtie, and the bride donned a backless mermaid gown.
The first picture from their wedding has landed online. Posted on Twitter by the bride's cousin, it shows the Detroit Lions running back embracing his new wife on the dance floor. "A huge congrats to my cousin Lilit and @ReggieBush on getting married! Love you guys!!" the relative wrote.
Reggie, 29, and Lilit, 26, have been together since 2011. She is an Armenian native who works as a professional dancer. The couple welcomed their first child, a daughter named Briseis, in May 2013. He previously dated Kim Kardashian on and off before calling it quits for good in 2010. Kim herself is now married to Kanye West and also has a daughter with the rapper.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen