Reggie Bush Marries Fiancee Lilit Ayagyan
Reggie Bush is a married man. According to PEOPLE, he swapped wedding vows with his fiancee and baby mama, Lilit Avagyan, at a ceremony at The Grand Del Mar in San Diego on Saturday, July 12. The groom wore a suit and a bowtie, and the bride donned a backless mermaid gown.
The first picture from their wedding has landed online. Posted on Twitter by the bride's cousin, it shows the Detroit Lions running back embracing his new wife on the dance floor. "A huge congrats to my cousin Lilit and @ReggieBush on getting married! Love you guys!!" the relative wrote.
Reggie, 29, and Lilit, 26, have been together since 2011. She is an Armenian native who works as a professional dancer. The couple welcomed their first child, a daughter named Briseis, in May 2013. He previously dated Kim Kardashian on and off before calling it quits for good in 2010. Kim herself is now married to Kanye West and also has a daughter with the rapper.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris