Reggie Bush Marries Fiancee Lilit Ayagyan
Reggie Bush is a married man. According to PEOPLE, he swapped wedding vows with his fiancee and baby mama, Lilit Avagyan, at a ceremony at The Grand Del Mar in San Diego on Saturday, July 12. The groom wore a suit and a bowtie, and the bride donned a backless mermaid gown.
The first picture from their wedding has landed online. Posted on Twitter by the bride's cousin, it shows the Detroit Lions running back embracing his new wife on the dance floor. "A huge congrats to my cousin Lilit and @ReggieBush on getting married! Love you guys!!" the relative wrote.
Reggie, 29, and Lilit, 26, have been together since 2011. She is an Armenian native who works as a professional dancer. The couple welcomed their first child, a daughter named Briseis, in May 2013. He previously dated Kim Kardashian on and off before calling it quits for good in 2010. Kim herself is now married to Kanye West and also has a daughter with the rapper.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney