Heidi Klum Undressed for 'Project Runway' New Poster
Heidi Klum returned with a new poster for the 13th season of "Project Runway". Heidi poses nude for the artwork of the upcoming season of the Emmy-winning TV show which will premiere on July 24.
In the picture, Heidi actually wears nothing but a pair of nude strap heels. Her toned body is covered by a digitally imposed hanger dress. The judge of "America's Got Talent" is photographed together with Tim Gunn, who wears a checkered suit while glancing at the camera.
Heidi told Us Weekly about the photo session, "It was a little bit embarrassing because I had to shoot it basically without clothes on. I kept on apologizing to Tim having to stare at my booty, and he was like, 'Oh! Good god! I love looking at your booty!' It's funny because he's so polite and I had to run in front of him and he was making faces behind [me]. I was wearing the tiniest little G-string."
"Project Runway" received its 10th Emmy nomination for Outstanding Reality-Competition Program on Thursday, July 10. Heidi revealed she's still nervous about the achievement although it's been a decade since the show was premiered. "I've been thinking about it for days," she claimed, "I've been sweating bullets about it! I totally do, because you never know."
Heidi dished on the upcoming season of the Lifetime reality series, "We have great people on-Dita Von Teese was there for an amazing judging session. We did a rain walk so we had the models walk through rain. We built an amazing set where the designers had to create an avant-garde look out of waterproof materials... the most amazing things happened."
She added, "My dream [judge] would be Michelle Obama. I hope she would come one day!"
Last year, the promotion picture of "Project Runaway" was allegedly banned from Los Angeles billboard. The picture featured fully-dressed Heidi and Tim who were surrounded by nude models.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences