Renee Oteri of 'The Bachelor' Expecting Second Child
Renee Oteri is expecting her first child with husband Bracy Maynard. She is just over three months along with the pregnancy and due January 19, 2015. The real estate agent, who competed for Juan Pablo Galavis' heart on the reality dating show "The Bachelor", told PEOPLE, "We're so excited! Bracy is already paranoid- always checking in and making sure I'm okay. He's in dad mode already!"
Oteri explained that the pregnancy had been smooth sailing. She also has not experienced any morning sickness. "I'm feeling good," she said, "We just had an appointment and this baby will not sit still !"
Oteri added she could not wait to find out the sex of the baby, though she kept referring to the baby like it were a girl. "I keep calling her a she but we don't know the sex yet. I can't wait to find out," she said.
Oteri has a 9-year-old son named Ben from her previous marriage. According to the mother, her son is looking forward to the new member of the family and "hoping for a boy."
Oteri also said that the new baby's just the beginning and she planned to continue expanding her family in the future. She said, "We want more kids. We're going to try for another after this one!"
Oteri married her longtime friend, Maynard, in March. She was reunited with Maynard after Galavis bid her farewell on the show. She has known Maynard since she was 12 years old. "And THAT just happened. I married my best friend of 22 years!" the former single mother wrote on her Instagram account and posted a picture from her wedding.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet