Renee Oteri of 'The Bachelor' Expecting Second Child
Renee Oteri is expecting her first child with husband Bracy Maynard. She is just over three months along with the pregnancy and due January 19, 2015. The real estate agent, who competed for Juan Pablo Galavis' heart on the reality dating show "The Bachelor", told PEOPLE, "We're so excited! Bracy is already paranoid- always checking in and making sure I'm okay. He's in dad mode already!"
Oteri explained that the pregnancy had been smooth sailing. She also has not experienced any morning sickness. "I'm feeling good," she said, "We just had an appointment and this baby will not sit still !"
Oteri added she could not wait to find out the sex of the baby, though she kept referring to the baby like it were a girl. "I keep calling her a she but we don't know the sex yet. I can't wait to find out," she said.
Oteri has a 9-year-old son named Ben from her previous marriage. According to the mother, her son is looking forward to the new member of the family and "hoping for a boy."
Oteri also said that the new baby's just the beginning and she planned to continue expanding her family in the future. She said, "We want more kids. We're going to try for another after this one!"
Oteri married her longtime friend, Maynard, in March. She was reunited with Maynard after Galavis bid her farewell on the show. She has known Maynard since she was 12 years old. "And THAT just happened. I married my best friend of 22 years!" the former single mother wrote on her Instagram account and posted a picture from her wedding.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'