Will Smith Followed by Topless Woman on the Beach in Ibiza
Will Smith apparently just had an awkward moment with a fan at the beach in Ibiza. On Thursday, July 10, the actor was mobbed by a group of fans, including a topless woman, who were eager to take a selfie with him. The star of "The Pursuit of Happyness", who sported a black tank top, shorts and white sneakers during the outing, was all-smiles as he took a photo with a man, draping his arm around his shoulders. The topless woman, meanwhile, was seen walking on his other side.
During his holiday trip, Smith also met up with Calvin Harris at Amnesia nightclub and posed together for a photo. Wearing a white shirt, Smith flashed two peace signs as the DJ made an excited expression. "Will Smith in the club rn #Ibiza #2on," Harris captioned the snap. A manager of Cream nightclub also had a chance to take a photo with the 45-year-old actor.
Smith, who apparently is not joined by his family during the Spanish vacation, was seen enjoying his time on a yacht off the coast of Formentera on Friday. He was seen going shirtless as he took a dip in the water.
In other news, Jada Pinkett Smith recently took to Facebook to share advice to a long-lasting relationship. The actress, who married Smith in 1997, wrote on Sunday, "A message to a friend: A wise man shared with me yesterday one word responsible for his 24 years of marriage. You know what that word was...forgiveness. Happy Sunday:) J."
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up