'My Old Lady' Trailer: Kevin Kline Walks In on Kristin Scott Thomas in Bathroom
The first trailer for drama comedy "My Old Lady" is made available for viewing pleasure. Kevin Kline plays a New Yorker who inherits an apartment from his estranged father. He heads to Paris to liquidate the apartment, but his plan comes to a screeching halt when he faces an unexpected road block.
Kline's down-and-out Mathias Gold discovers an old lady is living in the building with her daughter. The trailer gives a sneak peek at the banters between the two and shows his awkward run-in with her daughter in the bathroom. Maggie Smith plays the old lady, and Kristin Scott Thomas portrays the daughter.
Directed and scripted by Israel Horovitz, the dramedy is slated for limited release on September 10 in the States. Dominique Pinon is also among the cast.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress