'My Old Lady' Trailer: Kevin Kline Walks In on Kristin Scott Thomas in Bathroom
The first trailer for drama comedy "My Old Lady" is made available for viewing pleasure. Kevin Kline plays a New Yorker who inherits an apartment from his estranged father. He heads to Paris to liquidate the apartment, but his plan comes to a screeching halt when he faces an unexpected road block.
Kline's down-and-out Mathias Gold discovers an old lady is living in the building with her daughter. The trailer gives a sneak peek at the banters between the two and shows his awkward run-in with her daughter in the bathroom. Maggie Smith plays the old lady, and Kristin Scott Thomas portrays the daughter.
Directed and scripted by Israel Horovitz, the dramedy is slated for limited release on September 10 in the States. Dominique Pinon is also among the cast.
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'
- SyFy's Krypton First Epic Teaser Trailer Is Here!
- Comic-Con: 'Doctor Doom' Solo Movie in the Works From 'Legion' Creator
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Listen to Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha's Emotional Duet 'Back to You'