'My Old Lady' Trailer: Kevin Kline Walks In on Kristin Scott Thomas in Bathroom
The first trailer for drama comedy "My Old Lady" is made available for viewing pleasure. Kevin Kline plays a New Yorker who inherits an apartment from his estranged father. He heads to Paris to liquidate the apartment, but his plan comes to a screeching halt when he faces an unexpected road block.
Kline's down-and-out Mathias Gold discovers an old lady is living in the building with her daughter. The trailer gives a sneak peek at the banters between the two and shows his awkward run-in with her daughter in the bathroom. Maggie Smith plays the old lady, and Kristin Scott Thomas portrays the daughter.
Directed and scripted by Israel Horovitz, the dramedy is slated for limited release on September 10 in the States. Dominique Pinon is also among the cast.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers