'My Old Lady' Trailer: Kevin Kline Walks In on Kristin Scott Thomas in Bathroom
The first trailer for drama comedy "My Old Lady" is made available for viewing pleasure. Kevin Kline plays a New Yorker who inherits an apartment from his estranged father. He heads to Paris to liquidate the apartment, but his plan comes to a screeching halt when he faces an unexpected road block.
Kline's down-and-out Mathias Gold discovers an old lady is living in the building with her daughter. The trailer gives a sneak peek at the banters between the two and shows his awkward run-in with her daughter in the bathroom. Maggie Smith plays the old lady, and Kristin Scott Thomas portrays the daughter.
Directed and scripted by Israel Horovitz, the dramedy is slated for limited release on September 10 in the States. Dominique Pinon is also among the cast.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics