'My Old Lady' Trailer: Kevin Kline Walks In on Kristin Scott Thomas in Bathroom
The first trailer for drama comedy "My Old Lady" is made available for viewing pleasure. Kevin Kline plays a New Yorker who inherits an apartment from his estranged father. He heads to Paris to liquidate the apartment, but his plan comes to a screeching halt when he faces an unexpected road block.
Kline's down-and-out Mathias Gold discovers an old lady is living in the building with her daughter. The trailer gives a sneak peek at the banters between the two and shows his awkward run-in with her daughter in the bathroom. Maggie Smith plays the old lady, and Kristin Scott Thomas portrays the daughter.
Directed and scripted by Israel Horovitz, the dramedy is slated for limited release on September 10 in the States. Dominique Pinon is also among the cast.
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash