Sofia Vergara Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Joe Manganiello
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 702
Sofia Vergara celebrated her 42nd birthday with friends and family including her reported boyfriend Joe Manganiello in Nobu in Malibu on Thursday, July 10. Vergara's niece later uploaded a photo from the apparent birthday celebration to Instagram. The snap shows the "Modern Family" actress cozying up to the "True Blood" star while posing for the group photo. "Bday @sofiavergara @alejandroasen," the caption read.
In the photo, the birthday girl is seen sporting a black tank top and a necklace, while the 37-year-old actor rocks a simple black top. She drapes her arm around Manganiello's neck as she smiles widely for the camera. A cake topped with three candles is put in front of them. On Thursday, the actress also uploaded a photo on WhoSay, writing, "Gracias Ale for my bday!"
"Sofia and Joe were extremely flirty with each other and you couldn't wipe the smile off Sofia's face. They were all over each other," a source told Radar Online of the birthday bash. "They aren't really public yet, but posed for flirty photos with their friends at the birthday party. They laughed together all night long."
Reese Witherspoon also wished the Venezuela-born actress a happy birthday. She uploaded a photo on Facebook and wrote, "#regram Happy, Happy Birthday @SofiaVergara !! A beautiful woman inside and out! We all [love] you!!"
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her