Chrissy Teigen Reveals She Was Once Fired by Forever 21 for Being 'Fat'
Chrissy Teigen opened up about her experience of being fired by Forever 21. In a video interview with DuJour magazine for its latest issue, she revealed that she once had to leave a photoshoot with Forever 21 because she was told that she was fat.
Chrissy told the magazine, "I showed up on set and they asked me if they could take a photo and they shoot that photo off to my agency who then calls me as I'm sitting in the makeup chair and they say, 'You need to leave right now. They just said that you are fat and you need to get your measurements taken.' " She added, "And I hate you, Forever 21. I hate you so much. Honestly, you're the worst."
Talking about her travelling hobby, Chrissy revealed that she never washed her face before going to sleep. "My face never looks better than when I get off a plane," she said in the cover story of the magazine, "Because I never wash my face before bed, ever, in real life, but on airplanes the second I get in my seat I use my face towels, I'll use a nose strip, I'll do everything."
When asked if she ever got mistaken for another celebrity, she said, "Six or seven years ago there was a lot of Tila Tequila. When I was on MySpace, I actually won one of her modeling contests."
Chrissy chose Joan Rivers over Barbara Walters when asked whom she would choose to be if she's an old woman. She claimed, "Anyone that's ever met Joan would probably say she's one of the most wonderful people on the planet."
Chrissy is definitely not fat as she showed off her nice figure in some pictures obtained by MailOnline. In the pictures, she looked gorgeous as she showed off her sideboob in a loose tank top without wearing bra on July 11. At that time, Chrissy and her husband, John Legend, were returning to their New York apartment.
More Chrissy Teigen News
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues