Video: Justin Timberlake's Fan Throws Underwear Onstage During Concert
Justin Timberlake got an unexpected present from a fan when he was playing a show at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York on Thursday, July 10. Mid-concert, an overexcited female fan in the audience threw her panties onstage and then received hilarious response from the singer.
Timberlake, who was performing on behalf of Citi/AAdvantage & MasterCard Priceless Access, picked up the underwear and jokingly told the fan, "This is a MasterCard-sponsored event, sweetheart, and this will not get you any more priceless points." He added, " I f**king love you too."
The panties thrower wasn't the only fan who grabbed Timberlake's attention that night. According to E! News, Timberlake dedicated his song "Mirrors" to Robbie Twible, a 12-year-old fan who is suffering from a painful and rare skin disease called epidermolysis bullosa. Earlier that night, the 33-year-old entertainer sent a limo to bring the tween to the concert.
"It was amazing," Twible told The New York Daily News after the show. "He's very talented."
More Justin Timberlake News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'