Video: Justin Timberlake's Fan Throws Underwear Onstage During Concert
Justin Timberlake got an unexpected present from a fan when he was playing a show at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York on Thursday, July 10. Mid-concert, an overexcited female fan in the audience threw her panties onstage and then received hilarious response from the singer.
Timberlake, who was performing on behalf of Citi/AAdvantage & MasterCard Priceless Access, picked up the underwear and jokingly told the fan, "This is a MasterCard-sponsored event, sweetheart, and this will not get you any more priceless points." He added, " I f**king love you too."
The panties thrower wasn't the only fan who grabbed Timberlake's attention that night. According to E! News, Timberlake dedicated his song "Mirrors" to Robbie Twible, a 12-year-old fan who is suffering from a painful and rare skin disease called epidermolysis bullosa. Earlier that night, the 33-year-old entertainer sent a limo to bring the tween to the concert.
"It was amazing," Twible told The New York Daily News after the show. "He's very talented."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full