Video: Justin Timberlake's Fan Throws Underwear Onstage During Concert
Justin Timberlake got an unexpected present from a fan when he was playing a show at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York on Thursday, July 10. Mid-concert, an overexcited female fan in the audience threw her panties onstage and then received hilarious response from the singer.
Timberlake, who was performing on behalf of Citi/AAdvantage & MasterCard Priceless Access, picked up the underwear and jokingly told the fan, "This is a MasterCard-sponsored event, sweetheart, and this will not get you any more priceless points." He added, " I f**king love you too."
The panties thrower wasn't the only fan who grabbed Timberlake's attention that night. According to E! News, Timberlake dedicated his song "Mirrors" to Robbie Twible, a 12-year-old fan who is suffering from a painful and rare skin disease called epidermolysis bullosa. Earlier that night, the 33-year-old entertainer sent a limo to bring the tween to the concert.
"It was amazing," Twible told The New York Daily News after the show. "He's very talented."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record