Video: Justin Timberlake's Fan Throws Underwear Onstage During Concert
Justin Timberlake got an unexpected present from a fan when he was playing a show at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York on Thursday, July 10. Mid-concert, an overexcited female fan in the audience threw her panties onstage and then received hilarious response from the singer.
Timberlake, who was performing on behalf of Citi/AAdvantage & MasterCard Priceless Access, picked up the underwear and jokingly told the fan, "This is a MasterCard-sponsored event, sweetheart, and this will not get you any more priceless points." He added, " I f**king love you too."
The panties thrower wasn't the only fan who grabbed Timberlake's attention that night. According to E! News, Timberlake dedicated his song "Mirrors" to Robbie Twible, a 12-year-old fan who is suffering from a painful and rare skin disease called epidermolysis bullosa. Earlier that night, the 33-year-old entertainer sent a limo to bring the tween to the concert.
"It was amazing," Twible told The New York Daily News after the show. "He's very talented."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour