Video: Justin Timberlake's Fan Throws Underwear Onstage During Concert
Justin Timberlake got an unexpected present from a fan when he was playing a show at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York on Thursday, July 10. Mid-concert, an overexcited female fan in the audience threw her panties onstage and then received hilarious response from the singer.
Timberlake, who was performing on behalf of Citi/AAdvantage & MasterCard Priceless Access, picked up the underwear and jokingly told the fan, "This is a MasterCard-sponsored event, sweetheart, and this will not get you any more priceless points." He added, " I f**king love you too."
The panties thrower wasn't the only fan who grabbed Timberlake's attention that night. According to E! News, Timberlake dedicated his song "Mirrors" to Robbie Twible, a 12-year-old fan who is suffering from a painful and rare skin disease called epidermolysis bullosa. Earlier that night, the 33-year-old entertainer sent a limo to bring the tween to the concert.
"It was amazing," Twible told The New York Daily News after the show. "He's very talented."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Hilary Duff Posts Steamy Throwback Pic With Beau Matthew Koma
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week