Drake Pictured Hitting the Studio With Chris Brown
After officially ending their feud, Drake and Chris Brown appear to be planning a collaboration. A photo recently surfaced showing the two superstars hitting the studio, standing next to each other while listening intensely to a track.
The picture was first posted to Instagram by Kosine, one half of production duo Da Internz. "Ay @ericbellinger should we give these n***az more glow or nah? #harvestseason #KINGSONLY," he asked songwriter Eric Bellinger in the caption. Bellinger then reposted the pic on his own Instagram and asked fans to "stay tuned."
It's unclear what Drake and Brown are working on together. The photo came two years after they got into an altercation at a New York City nightclub. The brawl was allegedly about Rihanna, who was romantically linked to both entertainers.
Drake and Brown reportedly settled their differences last year, during the iHeartRadio festival in Las Vegas. Last month, Brown shared an Instagram video of himself freestyling to Drake's "0 to 100".
More Drake News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support