Drake Pictured Hitting the Studio With Chris Brown
After officially ending their feud, Drake and Chris Brown appear to be planning a collaboration. A photo recently surfaced showing the two superstars hitting the studio, standing next to each other while listening intensely to a track.
The picture was first posted to Instagram by Kosine, one half of production duo Da Internz. "Ay @ericbellinger should we give these n***az more glow or nah? #harvestseason #KINGSONLY," he asked songwriter Eric Bellinger in the caption. Bellinger then reposted the pic on his own Instagram and asked fans to "stay tuned."
It's unclear what Drake and Brown are working on together. The photo came two years after they got into an altercation at a New York City nightclub. The brawl was allegedly about Rihanna, who was romantically linked to both entertainers.
Drake and Brown reportedly settled their differences last year, during the iHeartRadio festival in Las Vegas. Last month, Brown shared an Instagram video of himself freestyling to Drake's "0 to 100".
More Drake News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign