Drake Pictured Hitting the Studio With Chris Brown
After officially ending their feud, Drake and Chris Brown appear to be planning a collaboration. A photo recently surfaced showing the two superstars hitting the studio, standing next to each other while listening intensely to a track.
The picture was first posted to Instagram by Kosine, one half of production duo Da Internz. "Ay @ericbellinger should we give these n***az more glow or nah? #harvestseason #KINGSONLY," he asked songwriter Eric Bellinger in the caption. Bellinger then reposted the pic on his own Instagram and asked fans to "stay tuned."
It's unclear what Drake and Brown are working on together. The photo came two years after they got into an altercation at a New York City nightclub. The brawl was allegedly about Rihanna, who was romantically linked to both entertainers.
Drake and Brown reportedly settled their differences last year, during the iHeartRadio festival in Las Vegas. Last month, Brown shared an Instagram video of himself freestyling to Drake's "0 to 100".
More Drake News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked