Drake Pictured Hitting the Studio With Chris Brown
After officially ending their feud, Drake and Chris Brown appear to be planning a collaboration. A photo recently surfaced showing the two superstars hitting the studio, standing next to each other while listening intensely to a track.
The picture was first posted to Instagram by Kosine, one half of production duo Da Internz. "Ay @ericbellinger should we give these n***az more glow or nah? #harvestseason #KINGSONLY," he asked songwriter Eric Bellinger in the caption. Bellinger then reposted the pic on his own Instagram and asked fans to "stay tuned."
It's unclear what Drake and Brown are working on together. The photo came two years after they got into an altercation at a New York City nightclub. The brawl was allegedly about Rihanna, who was romantically linked to both entertainers.
Drake and Brown reportedly settled their differences last year, during the iHeartRadio festival in Las Vegas. Last month, Brown shared an Instagram video of himself freestyling to Drake's "0 to 100".
More Drake News
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot