Drake Pictured Hitting the Studio With Chris Brown
After officially ending their feud, Drake and Chris Brown appear to be planning a collaboration. A photo recently surfaced showing the two superstars hitting the studio, standing next to each other while listening intensely to a track.
The picture was first posted to Instagram by Kosine, one half of production duo Da Internz. "Ay @ericbellinger should we give these n***az more glow or nah? #harvestseason #KINGSONLY," he asked songwriter Eric Bellinger in the caption. Bellinger then reposted the pic on his own Instagram and asked fans to "stay tuned."
It's unclear what Drake and Brown are working on together. The photo came two years after they got into an altercation at a New York City nightclub. The brawl was allegedly about Rihanna, who was romantically linked to both entertainers.
Drake and Brown reportedly settled their differences last year, during the iHeartRadio festival in Las Vegas. Last month, Brown shared an Instagram video of himself freestyling to Drake's "0 to 100".
More Drake News
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too