Channing Tatum Sports Newly Shaved Head
Channing Tatum was spotted on a hike in Vancouver on Wednesday, July 9, showing off a new hairdo. The actor was all-smile as he was walking his brown dog at the local park. The husband of actress Jenna Dewan was dressed in a grey T-shirt, grey shorts and a black baseball cap. At one point, the actor took off his cap and revealed his newly shaved head.
When an eyewitness asked him about the reason he shaved his head, Channing responded that it was because of the weather. "I shaved my head because it's so hot," the "Magic Mike" star reportedly said, "and I really like it this way." When being asked about his wife's opinion about the new look, the actor replied, "She loves it!"
On July 6, Tatum's newly shaved head was seen in a snapshot shared by Rachel Boston on Twitter. The photo was taken at the season two premiere party of "Witches of East End" which stars Jenna and Rachel. The photo captured Channing's wife playfully covering her husband's eyes as they watched a romantic scene between Jenna and her co-star, Daniel DiTomasso. Rachel jokingly captioned the snapshot with, "Don't look @channingtatum ! @jennaldewan is kissing @danielditomasso."
On June 23, Jenna told E! News in an interview that her husband "doesn't like her having sex scenes with other men" on TV. "It'd be weird if he was like, 'Ah, I'm cool with it, do whatever' you know? ...It's never fun [shooting love scenes], but you just get really used to it, it's weird," the actress shared.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences