'Lost' Star Emilie de Ravin's Husband Josh Janowicz Files for Divorce
Emilie de Ravin, who shot to fame after starring on "Lost", and her husband Josh Janowicz are getting a divorce for the second time. This time, Josh is the one who wanted to end their eight-year marriage.
In the divorce documents, Josh cited that his reason to separate from the "Once Upon a Time" star was irreconcilable differences. He also revealed that they had been separated since November 2013.
Emilie and Josh married in June 19, 2006 in Melbourne Australia. The couple had previously decided to end their marriage in 2007. At that time, Emilie filed for divorce after being married with Josh for only six months. The divorce petition laid dormant for two years and Josh was not served with any legal papers at that time.
In 2009, Josh got served with divorce papers and the pair announced that they were heading for divorce but never did.
More Emilie de Ravin News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts