'Lost' Star Emilie de Ravin's Husband Josh Janowicz Files for Divorce
Emilie de Ravin, who shot to fame after starring on "Lost", and her husband Josh Janowicz are getting a divorce for the second time. This time, Josh is the one who wanted to end their eight-year marriage.
In the divorce documents, Josh cited that his reason to separate from the "Once Upon a Time" star was irreconcilable differences. He also revealed that they had been separated since November 2013.
Emilie and Josh married in June 19, 2006 in Melbourne Australia. The couple had previously decided to end their marriage in 2007. At that time, Emilie filed for divorce after being married with Josh for only six months. The divorce petition laid dormant for two years and Josh was not served with any legal papers at that time.
In 2009, Josh got served with divorce papers and the pair announced that they were heading for divorce but never did.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie