'Lost' Star Emilie de Ravin's Husband Josh Janowicz Files for Divorce
Emilie de Ravin, who shot to fame after starring on "Lost", and her husband Josh Janowicz are getting a divorce for the second time. This time, Josh is the one who wanted to end their eight-year marriage.
In the divorce documents, Josh cited that his reason to separate from the "Once Upon a Time" star was irreconcilable differences. He also revealed that they had been separated since November 2013.
Emilie and Josh married in June 19, 2006 in Melbourne Australia. The couple had previously decided to end their marriage in 2007. At that time, Emilie filed for divorce after being married with Josh for only six months. The divorce petition laid dormant for two years and Josh was not served with any legal papers at that time.
In 2009, Josh got served with divorce papers and the pair announced that they were heading for divorce but never did.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival