'Lost' Star Emilie de Ravin's Husband Josh Janowicz Files for Divorce
Emilie de Ravin, who shot to fame after starring on "Lost", and her husband Josh Janowicz are getting a divorce for the second time. This time, Josh is the one who wanted to end their eight-year marriage.
In the divorce documents, Josh cited that his reason to separate from the "Once Upon a Time" star was irreconcilable differences. He also revealed that they had been separated since November 2013.
Emilie and Josh married in June 19, 2006 in Melbourne Australia. The couple had previously decided to end their marriage in 2007. At that time, Emilie filed for divorce after being married with Josh for only six months. The divorce petition laid dormant for two years and Josh was not served with any legal papers at that time.
In 2009, Josh got served with divorce papers and the pair announced that they were heading for divorce but never did.
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'