'Lost' Star Emilie de Ravin's Husband Josh Janowicz Files for Divorce
Emilie de Ravin, who shot to fame after starring on "Lost", and her husband Josh Janowicz are getting a divorce for the second time. This time, Josh is the one who wanted to end their eight-year marriage.
In the divorce documents, Josh cited that his reason to separate from the "Once Upon a Time" star was irreconcilable differences. He also revealed that they had been separated since November 2013.
Emilie and Josh married in June 19, 2006 in Melbourne Australia. The couple had previously decided to end their marriage in 2007. At that time, Emilie filed for divorce after being married with Josh for only six months. The divorce petition laid dormant for two years and Josh was not served with any legal papers at that time.
In 2009, Josh got served with divorce papers and the pair announced that they were heading for divorce but never did.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama