'Glee' Star Becca Tobin's Boyfriend Matt Bendik Is Found Dead
"Glee" star Becca Tobin is mourning the death of his boyfriend, Matt Bendik, who was found dead in a hotel room in Philadelhia on July 10. The cause of the death is still unknown.
An insider told TMZ that Becca accompanied Matt, who was a nightclub owner, on a business trip in Philadelphia. On Wednesday, the pair allegedly went out of the town to have a party with some friends and went back to their hotel together in the evening.
On the next day, Matt's body was discovered by a hotel maid.in the afternoon. No one knew where Becca went at that time. The Philadelphia Medical Examiner only gave a confirmation for the death and refused to give further explanation.
Matt, who was one of the famous nightclub owners in Hollywood, began his business at the age of fifteen. Matt previously recalled, "My parents look at the stack of bills - there was over $10,000 dollars. Naturally, they immediately thought I was into something illegal. It took a few weeks to convince them there were zero drugs. No alcohol. Just kids coming to listen to music, dance and cut loose for a few hours."
Matt owned some nightclubs, including AV nightclub and the Avertine restaurant inside it, also DBA, one of West Hollywood's hottest night clubs.
Becca's representative has not made any comments on Matt's death.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge