'Glee' Star Becca Tobin's Boyfriend Matt Bendik Is Found Dead
"Glee" star Becca Tobin is mourning the death of his boyfriend, Matt Bendik, who was found dead in a hotel room in Philadelhia on July 10. The cause of the death is still unknown.
An insider told TMZ that Becca accompanied Matt, who was a nightclub owner, on a business trip in Philadelphia. On Wednesday, the pair allegedly went out of the town to have a party with some friends and went back to their hotel together in the evening.
On the next day, Matt's body was discovered by a hotel maid.in the afternoon. No one knew where Becca went at that time. The Philadelphia Medical Examiner only gave a confirmation for the death and refused to give further explanation.
Matt, who was one of the famous nightclub owners in Hollywood, began his business at the age of fifteen. Matt previously recalled, "My parents look at the stack of bills - there was over $10,000 dollars. Naturally, they immediately thought I was into something illegal. It took a few weeks to convince them there were zero drugs. No alcohol. Just kids coming to listen to music, dance and cut loose for a few hours."
Matt owned some nightclubs, including AV nightclub and the Avertine restaurant inside it, also DBA, one of West Hollywood's hottest night clubs.
Becca's representative has not made any comments on Matt's death.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7