'Glee' Star Becca Tobin's Boyfriend Matt Bendik Is Found Dead
"Glee" star Becca Tobin is mourning the death of his boyfriend, Matt Bendik, who was found dead in a hotel room in Philadelhia on July 10. The cause of the death is still unknown.
An insider told TMZ that Becca accompanied Matt, who was a nightclub owner, on a business trip in Philadelphia. On Wednesday, the pair allegedly went out of the town to have a party with some friends and went back to their hotel together in the evening.
On the next day, Matt's body was discovered by a hotel maid.in the afternoon. No one knew where Becca went at that time. The Philadelphia Medical Examiner only gave a confirmation for the death and refused to give further explanation.
Matt, who was one of the famous nightclub owners in Hollywood, began his business at the age of fifteen. Matt previously recalled, "My parents look at the stack of bills - there was over $10,000 dollars. Naturally, they immediately thought I was into something illegal. It took a few weeks to convince them there were zero drugs. No alcohol. Just kids coming to listen to music, dance and cut loose for a few hours."
Matt owned some nightclubs, including AV nightclub and the Avertine restaurant inside it, also DBA, one of West Hollywood's hottest night clubs.
Becca's representative has not made any comments on Matt's death.
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off