Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel Attend 'Sex Tape' Premiere in L.A.
Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel hit red carpet at the premiere of their new film "Sex Tape" in Westwood, California. The blonde starlet donned a jumpsuit and styled her hair in a messy bun, while her on-screen husband wore a suit without a tie.
During the Thursday, July 10 event, the Miss Hannigan depicter in the upcoming "Annie" movie looked chic in a Stella McCartney jumpsuit, which she paired with Prada shoes, Melinda Maria earrings, a Cartier necklace, and Kimberly McDonald bracelets. Segel, meanwhile, opted for a black suit and a white shirt without a tie.
Diaz and Segel play a couple who is trying to rekindle the passion that has faded in their relationship. They decide to record their intimate moment to spice things up, but the video was accidentally sent to family and friends. Now they frantically set out to delete the video before their reputations are ruined.
Directed by Jake Kasdan, the romcom is scheduled to make its way out in the United States starting July 25.
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set