Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel Attend 'Sex Tape' Premiere in L.A.
Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel hit red carpet at the premiere of their new film "Sex Tape" in Westwood, California. The blonde starlet donned a jumpsuit and styled her hair in a messy bun, while her on-screen husband wore a suit without a tie.
During the Thursday, July 10 event, the Miss Hannigan depicter in the upcoming "Annie" movie looked chic in a Stella McCartney jumpsuit, which she paired with Prada shoes, Melinda Maria earrings, a Cartier necklace, and Kimberly McDonald bracelets. Segel, meanwhile, opted for a black suit and a white shirt without a tie.
Diaz and Segel play a couple who is trying to rekindle the passion that has faded in their relationship. They decide to record their intimate moment to spice things up, but the video was accidentally sent to family and friends. Now they frantically set out to delete the video before their reputations are ruined.
Directed by Jake Kasdan, the romcom is scheduled to make its way out in the United States starting July 25.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie