Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel Attend 'Sex Tape' Premiere in L.A.
Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel hit red carpet at the premiere of their new film "Sex Tape" in Westwood, California. The blonde starlet donned a jumpsuit and styled her hair in a messy bun, while her on-screen husband wore a suit without a tie.
During the Thursday, July 10 event, the Miss Hannigan depicter in the upcoming "Annie" movie looked chic in a Stella McCartney jumpsuit, which she paired with Prada shoes, Melinda Maria earrings, a Cartier necklace, and Kimberly McDonald bracelets. Segel, meanwhile, opted for a black suit and a white shirt without a tie.
Diaz and Segel play a couple who is trying to rekindle the passion that has faded in their relationship. They decide to record their intimate moment to spice things up, but the video was accidentally sent to family and friends. Now they frantically set out to delete the video before their reputations are ruined.
Directed by Jake Kasdan, the romcom is scheduled to make its way out in the United States starting July 25.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- New Director Is Reportedly Eyed to Helm 'Justice League Dark'
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo