Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel Attend 'Sex Tape' Premiere in L.A.
Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel hit red carpet at the premiere of their new film "Sex Tape" in Westwood, California. The blonde starlet donned a jumpsuit and styled her hair in a messy bun, while her on-screen husband wore a suit without a tie.
During the Thursday, July 10 event, the Miss Hannigan depicter in the upcoming "Annie" movie looked chic in a Stella McCartney jumpsuit, which she paired with Prada shoes, Melinda Maria earrings, a Cartier necklace, and Kimberly McDonald bracelets. Segel, meanwhile, opted for a black suit and a white shirt without a tie.
Diaz and Segel play a couple who is trying to rekindle the passion that has faded in their relationship. They decide to record their intimate moment to spice things up, but the video was accidentally sent to family and friends. Now they frantically set out to delete the video before their reputations are ruined.
Directed by Jake Kasdan, the romcom is scheduled to make its way out in the United States starting July 25.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked