Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel Attend 'Sex Tape' Premiere in L.A.
Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel hit red carpet at the premiere of their new film "Sex Tape" in Westwood, California. The blonde starlet donned a jumpsuit and styled her hair in a messy bun, while her on-screen husband wore a suit without a tie.
During the Thursday, July 10 event, the Miss Hannigan depicter in the upcoming "Annie" movie looked chic in a Stella McCartney jumpsuit, which she paired with Prada shoes, Melinda Maria earrings, a Cartier necklace, and Kimberly McDonald bracelets. Segel, meanwhile, opted for a black suit and a white shirt without a tie.
Diaz and Segel play a couple who is trying to rekindle the passion that has faded in their relationship. They decide to record their intimate moment to spice things up, but the video was accidentally sent to family and friends. Now they frantically set out to delete the video before their reputations are ruined.
Directed by Jake Kasdan, the romcom is scheduled to make its way out in the United States starting July 25.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed