Scarface Teams Up With Akon for New Track 'The Exit Plan'
Scarface is back. A few months after announcing his new album, he treated fans with the upoming project's first offering. Called "The Exit Plan", the dark and sinister track was produced by Cardiak and features singer Akon on the hook.
In it, the rapper teaches younger generation the rules and regulations that used to mean something on the street. "And we don't talk to police/ That's the number one rule in the streets/ 'Cause if you can't do the time, then you don't do the crime/ N***a keep the streets quiet," he raps.
Scarface announced back in April that his new album would be titled "Deeply Rooted". No official release date has been set for the new record that will mark the Houston-born MC's first album since 2008's "Emeritus".
"Deeply Rooted" is also slated to be the title of his upcoming book with Benjamin Meadows-Ingram. "I talk about my life. I talk about the good times, the bad times," he said of the book. "The game's the same, you know. It don't switch. The same rules apply in this game as it did in the other games that we played."
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama