Scarface Teams Up With Akon for New Track 'The Exit Plan'
Scarface is back. A few months after announcing his new album, he treated fans with the upoming project's first offering. Called "The Exit Plan", the dark and sinister track was produced by Cardiak and features singer Akon on the hook.
In it, the rapper teaches younger generation the rules and regulations that used to mean something on the street. "And we don't talk to police/ That's the number one rule in the streets/ 'Cause if you can't do the time, then you don't do the crime/ N***a keep the streets quiet," he raps.
Scarface announced back in April that his new album would be titled "Deeply Rooted". No official release date has been set for the new record that will mark the Houston-born MC's first album since 2008's "Emeritus".
"Deeply Rooted" is also slated to be the title of his upcoming book with Benjamin Meadows-Ingram. "I talk about my life. I talk about the good times, the bad times," he said of the book. "The game's the same, you know. It don't switch. The same rules apply in this game as it did in the other games that we played."
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise