Scarface Teams Up With Akon for New Track 'The Exit Plan'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
Scarface is back. A few months after announcing his new album, he treated fans with the upoming project's first offering. Called "The Exit Plan", the dark and sinister track was produced by Cardiak and features singer Akon on the hook.
In it, the rapper teaches younger generation the rules and regulations that used to mean something on the street. "And we don't talk to police/ That's the number one rule in the streets/ 'Cause if you can't do the time, then you don't do the crime/ N***a keep the streets quiet," he raps.
Scarface announced back in April that his new album would be titled "Deeply Rooted". No official release date has been set for the new record that will mark the Houston-born MC's first album since 2008's "Emeritus".
"Deeply Rooted" is also slated to be the title of his upcoming book with Benjamin Meadows-Ingram. "I talk about my life. I talk about the good times, the bad times," he said of the book. "The game's the same, you know. It don't switch. The same rules apply in this game as it did in the other games that we played."
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip