Scarface Teams Up With Akon for New Track 'The Exit Plan'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 702
Scarface is back. A few months after announcing his new album, he treated fans with the upoming project's first offering. Called "The Exit Plan", the dark and sinister track was produced by Cardiak and features singer Akon on the hook.
In it, the rapper teaches younger generation the rules and regulations that used to mean something on the street. "And we don't talk to police/ That's the number one rule in the streets/ 'Cause if you can't do the time, then you don't do the crime/ N***a keep the streets quiet," he raps.
Scarface announced back in April that his new album would be titled "Deeply Rooted". No official release date has been set for the new record that will mark the Houston-born MC's first album since 2008's "Emeritus".
"Deeply Rooted" is also slated to be the title of his upcoming book with Benjamin Meadows-Ingram. "I talk about my life. I talk about the good times, the bad times," he said of the book. "The game's the same, you know. It don't switch. The same rules apply in this game as it did in the other games that we played."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked