Hilary Duff Slams Animal Hunter Kendall Jones: She 'Should Be Ashamed'
Hilary Duff criticized Kendall Jones, a 19-year-old Texas girl who is infamous for taking pictures with killed animals. Hilary felt that Kendall's behavior gave Texas a bad name.
Hilary, who was also born and raised in Texas, tweeted on July 10, "#KendallJones I think what ur doing is terrible.From1Texan2another,ur giving us a bad name!U should B ashamed w/ that big smile on ur face!"
The "Beauty & the Briefcase" actress followed Joanna Krupa, who also dissed Kendall, last week. Joanna posted on Instagram a message, which was deleted shortly afterwards, addressed to Kendall, "This b***h Kendall Jones killed this beautiful creature so she post a selfie! That lion is an endangered species .. breaks my f***ing [heart] not to mention he had a family .. I wish I can fly to Africa and shoot her ugly ass."
Kendall has received backlashes from some people after her photos, which featured her and some animals she killed during a safari in Africa, emerged. Kendall's father, Cody, previously commented on the backlashes, "We're in Texas and we feel safe here. It's not that we aren't taking these threats seriously - we just feel that these are baseless, and uneducated threats."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special