Hilary Duff Slams Animal Hunter Kendall Jones: She 'Should Be Ashamed'
Hilary Duff criticized Kendall Jones, a 19-year-old Texas girl who is infamous for taking pictures with killed animals. Hilary felt that Kendall's behavior gave Texas a bad name.
Hilary, who was also born and raised in Texas, tweeted on July 10, "#KendallJones I think what ur doing is terrible.From1Texan2another,ur giving us a bad name!U should B ashamed w/ that big smile on ur face!"
The "Beauty & the Briefcase" actress followed Joanna Krupa, who also dissed Kendall, last week. Joanna posted on Instagram a message, which was deleted shortly afterwards, addressed to Kendall, "This b***h Kendall Jones killed this beautiful creature so she post a selfie! That lion is an endangered species .. breaks my f***ing [heart] not to mention he had a family .. I wish I can fly to Africa and shoot her ugly ass."
Kendall has received backlashes from some people after her photos, which featured her and some animals she killed during a safari in Africa, emerged. Kendall's father, Cody, previously commented on the backlashes, "We're in Texas and we feel safe here. It's not that we aren't taking these threats seriously - we just feel that these are baseless, and uneducated threats."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding