Hilary Duff Slams Animal Hunter Kendall Jones: She 'Should Be Ashamed'
Hilary Duff criticized Kendall Jones, a 19-year-old Texas girl who is infamous for taking pictures with killed animals. Hilary felt that Kendall's behavior gave Texas a bad name.
Hilary, who was also born and raised in Texas, tweeted on July 10, "#KendallJones I think what ur doing is terrible.From1Texan2another,ur giving us a bad name!U should B ashamed w/ that big smile on ur face!"
The "Beauty & the Briefcase" actress followed Joanna Krupa, who also dissed Kendall, last week. Joanna posted on Instagram a message, which was deleted shortly afterwards, addressed to Kendall, "This b***h Kendall Jones killed this beautiful creature so she post a selfie! That lion is an endangered species .. breaks my f***ing [heart] not to mention he had a family .. I wish I can fly to Africa and shoot her ugly ass."
Kendall has received backlashes from some people after her photos, which featured her and some animals she killed during a safari in Africa, emerged. Kendall's father, Cody, previously commented on the backlashes, "We're in Texas and we feel safe here. It's not that we aren't taking these threats seriously - we just feel that these are baseless, and uneducated threats."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says