Hilary Duff Slams Animal Hunter Kendall Jones: She 'Should Be Ashamed'
Hilary Duff criticized Kendall Jones, a 19-year-old Texas girl who is infamous for taking pictures with killed animals. Hilary felt that Kendall's behavior gave Texas a bad name.
Hilary, who was also born and raised in Texas, tweeted on July 10, "#KendallJones I think what ur doing is terrible.From1Texan2another,ur giving us a bad name!U should B ashamed w/ that big smile on ur face!"
The "Beauty & the Briefcase" actress followed Joanna Krupa, who also dissed Kendall, last week. Joanna posted on Instagram a message, which was deleted shortly afterwards, addressed to Kendall, "This b***h Kendall Jones killed this beautiful creature so she post a selfie! That lion is an endangered species .. breaks my f***ing [heart] not to mention he had a family .. I wish I can fly to Africa and shoot her ugly ass."
Kendall has received backlashes from some people after her photos, which featured her and some animals she killed during a safari in Africa, emerged. Kendall's father, Cody, previously commented on the backlashes, "We're in Texas and we feel safe here. It's not that we aren't taking these threats seriously - we just feel that these are baseless, and uneducated threats."
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors