Hilary Duff Slams Animal Hunter Kendall Jones: She 'Should Be Ashamed'
Hilary Duff criticized Kendall Jones, a 19-year-old Texas girl who is infamous for taking pictures with killed animals. Hilary felt that Kendall's behavior gave Texas a bad name.
Hilary, who was also born and raised in Texas, tweeted on July 10, "#KendallJones I think what ur doing is terrible.From1Texan2another,ur giving us a bad name!U should B ashamed w/ that big smile on ur face!"
The "Beauty & the Briefcase" actress followed Joanna Krupa, who also dissed Kendall, last week. Joanna posted on Instagram a message, which was deleted shortly afterwards, addressed to Kendall, "This b***h Kendall Jones killed this beautiful creature so she post a selfie! That lion is an endangered species .. breaks my f***ing [heart] not to mention he had a family .. I wish I can fly to Africa and shoot her ugly ass."
Kendall has received backlashes from some people after her photos, which featured her and some animals she killed during a safari in Africa, emerged. Kendall's father, Cody, previously commented on the backlashes, "We're in Texas and we feel safe here. It's not that we aren't taking these threats seriously - we just feel that these are baseless, and uneducated threats."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group