Justin Bieber Takes Selfie While 'Curing' His ' Hangover' in Tub
Justin Bieber is no stranger to shirtless selfies. After showing off his extensive collection of tattoos in a very revealing selfie captioned with "Night" on June 30, the singer put another collection to his fans' gallery of his shirtless pictures. The Canadian singer posted an image of his relaxing bathtub time on his Shots page on July 10. The post has received more than 70,000 likes from fans.
The image captured the singer's naked body as he gazed at the camera. The singer was soaking in a white tub. His collection of tattoos were on display and his lower body was submerged in the water. One of his arms was reaching out of the water to take the snapshot. Brown ceramic tiles were in the background.
Boldly, Justin captioned the picture with, "tubs cure #hangovers." The "Beauty and a Beat" crooner was born on March 1, 1994, making him 20 years old this year. Meanwhile, the legal drinking age in America is 21 years old, so for Justin a "hangover" would have been breaking the law. The singer was arrested for DUI earlier this year.
Justin is an active user of Shots. He is reported to have invested more than one million dollars for the application.
On July 9, the young star was sentenced to a community service after pleading no contest to a misdemeanor vandalism charge. The "Baby" singer was accused of throwing eggs at his neighbor's house in January. He was sentenced to two years of probation, ordered to attend a 12-week anger management program, take part in 5-day community labor and pay $80,900 in damages. A hearing to check his progress is scheduled for August 12.
More Justin Bieber News
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'