Justin Bieber Takes Selfie While 'Curing' His ' Hangover' in Tub
Justin Bieber is no stranger to shirtless selfies. After showing off his extensive collection of tattoos in a very revealing selfie captioned with "Night" on June 30, the singer put another collection to his fans' gallery of his shirtless pictures. The Canadian singer posted an image of his relaxing bathtub time on his Shots page on July 10. The post has received more than 70,000 likes from fans.
The image captured the singer's naked body as he gazed at the camera. The singer was soaking in a white tub. His collection of tattoos were on display and his lower body was submerged in the water. One of his arms was reaching out of the water to take the snapshot. Brown ceramic tiles were in the background.
Boldly, Justin captioned the picture with, "tubs cure #hangovers." The "Beauty and a Beat" crooner was born on March 1, 1994, making him 20 years old this year. Meanwhile, the legal drinking age in America is 21 years old, so for Justin a "hangover" would have been breaking the law. The singer was arrested for DUI earlier this year.
Justin is an active user of Shots. He is reported to have invested more than one million dollars for the application.
On July 9, the young star was sentenced to a community service after pleading no contest to a misdemeanor vandalism charge. The "Baby" singer was accused of throwing eggs at his neighbor's house in January. He was sentenced to two years of probation, ordered to attend a 12-week anger management program, take part in 5-day community labor and pay $80,900 in damages. A hearing to check his progress is scheduled for August 12.
More Justin Bieber News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame