Michelle Rodriguez Pays Tribute to Paul Walker, Posts Photos With 'Fast and Furious 7' Crew
Michelle Rodriguez posted a touching tribute to Paul Walker as "Fast and Furious 7" wrapped up its production. The actress took to Instagram on Thursday, July 10 to share some photos of her posing with numerous extras for the upcoming movie. She can be seen sitting in a car alongside Vin Diesel in one photo and mentioned their late co-star in the caption.
"Final day on FF7 an emotional roller coaster but we've wrapped most of principle photography one love to all those who stuck it through with respect," she wrote. "Ride or Die through thick and thin 15 yrs later surreal to think we made it through such a tough painful production. But this ones for you P I hope we make you proud love you."
The Leticia "Letty" Ortiz depicter in "Fast and Furious" films also shows her fondness to filming crew and extras who have been working together to complete the project. "Set love from FF7 extras 110 degrees in the desert with smiles of appreciation on their faces... You guys are beautiful," she said in one post. "More set love respect to all those extras with smiles on their faces and love in their hearts for a 14 yr legacy One Love."
The filming for "Fast and Furious 7" was halted for a few months after Walker unexpectedly passed away in a fiery car crash in November 2013. Originally slated to be released on July 11, "Fast and Furious 7" is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on April 3, 2015. In addition to Rodriguez, the filmmakers announced the completion in a heartfelt message on Facebook.
More Michelle Rodriguez News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer