Kim Kardashian Recommends Pregnant Women Should 'Never Leave the House'
Kim Kardashian and her two sisters Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian were interviewed by Elle magazine for its latest issue before they hosted an event which was held to celebrate Babies"R"Us' partnership with Operation Shower in New Jersey. In the interview, Kim gave some advice for pregnant women and talked about North "Nori" West's style .
Talking about pregnancy style, Kim said, "I recommend hiding for a good year and having no pregnancy style. That's what I recommend. If you can do it, hide. Never leave the house." Khloe then asked Kim to give a different answer because she thought Kim's anwer was not "practical." Kim then added, "That's really my recommendation. Wear a huge blanket." She continued her advice, "You just wear regular clothes in a bigger size."
When asked about Nori's style, she replied, "North doesn't really like pink. Like, she's very neutral...she doesn't like prints. She hasn't liked it for her whole life." Khloe then refuted, "Kim and Kanye determine, and that's what parents do." Kourtney agreed with Khloe's statement, "Kim and Kanye don't like pink or prints."
The wife of Kanye West then added, "North is a princess girly, but in creams. Like a cream textured princess." Khloe disagreed with Kim, "I would never define North as princess-y. She's like badass. Like, I'm North. She's very confident in who she is. I will say that. And [Kourtney's daughter Penelope] is like submissive and sweet. North is very sweet, but North is like 'Hi,' like she bosses people around." Khloe then joked, "This is the best interview I've ever done."
Kim recently made headlines after she declared that she wanted to be a MILF in an interview with Lucky magazine. When asked about how her style changed after being a mom, Kim replied, "Well, I am definitely way sexier ever since having my daughter! [Laughs] The struggle to get back into shape after giving birth is such a real one. It's so difficult to do, and afterwards, all you want to do is show off your body and feel sexy. I mean, my style's definitely more simple..."
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star then added, "I just want to be a MILF!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding