Report: Doomsday to Appear in 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'
A new rumor regarding a possible secondary villain in "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" emerges. According to a scoop from Bleeding Cool, character designs for Doomsday in the upcoming "Man of Steel" sequel have been spotted.
In the comic books, Doomsday is the supervillain who "killed" Superman. While the official plot for "Dawn of Justice" is still kept under tight wraps, leaked photos from the set show [SPOILER ALERT!] mourners carrying flowers to the altar of Superman in Metropolis.
The film will open on May 6, 2016 in the States. Zack Snyder is back serving behind the lens, Henry Cavill reprises his role as Man of Steel and Amy Adams returns as Lois Lane. Ben Affleck is tapped as the Caped Crusader, Gal Gadot is cast as Wonder Woman, while Jesse Eisenberg is hired to play Lex Luthor.
More Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music