Report: Doomsday to Appear in 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'
A new rumor regarding a possible secondary villain in "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" emerges. According to a scoop from Bleeding Cool, character designs for Doomsday in the upcoming "Man of Steel" sequel have been spotted.
In the comic books, Doomsday is the supervillain who "killed" Superman. While the official plot for "Dawn of Justice" is still kept under tight wraps, leaked photos from the set show [SPOILER ALERT!] mourners carrying flowers to the altar of Superman in Metropolis.
The film will open on May 6, 2016 in the States. Zack Snyder is back serving behind the lens, Henry Cavill reprises his role as Man of Steel and Amy Adams returns as Lois Lane. Ben Affleck is tapped as the Caped Crusader, Gal Gadot is cast as Wonder Woman, while Jesse Eisenberg is hired to play Lex Luthor.
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards