Report: Doomsday to Appear in 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'
A new rumor regarding a possible secondary villain in "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" emerges. According to a scoop from Bleeding Cool, character designs for Doomsday in the upcoming "Man of Steel" sequel have been spotted.
In the comic books, Doomsday is the supervillain who "killed" Superman. While the official plot for "Dawn of Justice" is still kept under tight wraps, leaked photos from the set show [SPOILER ALERT!] mourners carrying flowers to the altar of Superman in Metropolis.
The film will open on May 6, 2016 in the States. Zack Snyder is back serving behind the lens, Henry Cavill reprises his role as Man of Steel and Amy Adams returns as Lois Lane. Ben Affleck is tapped as the Caped Crusader, Gal Gadot is cast as Wonder Woman, while Jesse Eisenberg is hired to play Lex Luthor.
More Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'