Report: Doomsday to Appear in 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'
A new rumor regarding a possible secondary villain in "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" emerges. According to a scoop from Bleeding Cool, character designs for Doomsday in the upcoming "Man of Steel" sequel have been spotted.
In the comic books, Doomsday is the supervillain who "killed" Superman. While the official plot for "Dawn of Justice" is still kept under tight wraps, leaked photos from the set show [SPOILER ALERT!] mourners carrying flowers to the altar of Superman in Metropolis.
The film will open on May 6, 2016 in the States. Zack Snyder is back serving behind the lens, Henry Cavill reprises his role as Man of Steel and Amy Adams returns as Lois Lane. Ben Affleck is tapped as the Caped Crusader, Gal Gadot is cast as Wonder Woman, while Jesse Eisenberg is hired to play Lex Luthor.
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab