Report: Doomsday to Appear in 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'
A new rumor regarding a possible secondary villain in "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" emerges. According to a scoop from Bleeding Cool, character designs for Doomsday in the upcoming "Man of Steel" sequel have been spotted.
In the comic books, Doomsday is the supervillain who "killed" Superman. While the official plot for "Dawn of Justice" is still kept under tight wraps, leaked photos from the set show [SPOILER ALERT!] mourners carrying flowers to the altar of Superman in Metropolis.
The film will open on May 6, 2016 in the States. Zack Snyder is back serving behind the lens, Henry Cavill reprises his role as Man of Steel and Amy Adams returns as Lois Lane. Ben Affleck is tapped as the Caped Crusader, Gal Gadot is cast as Wonder Woman, while Jesse Eisenberg is hired to play Lex Luthor.
More Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media