Jessica Simpson Shares No-Makeup Selfie to Celebrate Birthday
Jessica Simpson flaunted her good looks as she turned 34 on Thursday, July 10. The singer-turned-designer who recently got married to her former NFL star beau Eric Johnson (II) uploaded a selfie to mark her birthday. The mother of two went bareface for the photo. "And the sun sets on 33," she wrote.
Simpson's best friend CaCee Cobb also took to Instagram to celebrate the "I Wanna Love You Forever" singer's birthday. The mother of one uploaded a throwback photo which shows her posing with Simpson. The snap apparently was taken at Ashlee Simpson's '80s prom party for her 23rd birthday. "#tbt and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweets @jessicasimpson. I love you!" she captioned it.
Simpson and Johnson, who are already parents of two, tied the knot in front of 275 guests on Saturday at San Ysidro Ranch, California. In her wedding photo, she looked pretty in a custom-made Carolina Herrera gown. Her long hair was pinned back on her head while the rest fell on her back elegantly.
"Everybody thought I was going to wear a dress that completely showed off my new bod, but I can't help but want a princess dress! I'm a Southern girl at heart. I like everything big!" she told PEOPLE. Johnson additionally said of the moment she walked down the aisle, "I saw my gorgeous wife coming towards me and she was crying. I think my heart was exploding a little bit."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels