Jessica Simpson Shares No-Makeup Selfie to Celebrate Birthday
Jessica Simpson flaunted her good looks as she turned 34 on Thursday, July 10. The singer-turned-designer who recently got married to her former NFL star beau Eric Johnson (II) uploaded a selfie to mark her birthday. The mother of two went bareface for the photo. "And the sun sets on 33," she wrote.
Simpson's best friend CaCee Cobb also took to Instagram to celebrate the "I Wanna Love You Forever" singer's birthday. The mother of one uploaded a throwback photo which shows her posing with Simpson. The snap apparently was taken at Ashlee Simpson's '80s prom party for her 23rd birthday. "#tbt and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweets @jessicasimpson. I love you!" she captioned it.
Simpson and Johnson, who are already parents of two, tied the knot in front of 275 guests on Saturday at San Ysidro Ranch, California. In her wedding photo, she looked pretty in a custom-made Carolina Herrera gown. Her long hair was pinned back on her head while the rest fell on her back elegantly.
"Everybody thought I was going to wear a dress that completely showed off my new bod, but I can't help but want a princess dress! I'm a Southern girl at heart. I like everything big!" she told PEOPLE. Johnson additionally said of the moment she walked down the aisle, "I saw my gorgeous wife coming towards me and she was crying. I think my heart was exploding a little bit."
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back