Jessica Simpson Shares No-Makeup Selfie to Celebrate Birthday
Jessica Simpson flaunted her good looks as she turned 34 on Thursday, July 10. The singer-turned-designer who recently got married to her former NFL star beau Eric Johnson (II) uploaded a selfie to mark her birthday. The mother of two went bareface for the photo. "And the sun sets on 33," she wrote.
Simpson's best friend CaCee Cobb also took to Instagram to celebrate the "I Wanna Love You Forever" singer's birthday. The mother of one uploaded a throwback photo which shows her posing with Simpson. The snap apparently was taken at Ashlee Simpson's '80s prom party for her 23rd birthday. "#tbt and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweets @jessicasimpson. I love you!" she captioned it.
Simpson and Johnson, who are already parents of two, tied the knot in front of 275 guests on Saturday at San Ysidro Ranch, California. In her wedding photo, she looked pretty in a custom-made Carolina Herrera gown. Her long hair was pinned back on her head while the rest fell on her back elegantly.
"Everybody thought I was going to wear a dress that completely showed off my new bod, but I can't help but want a princess dress! I'm a Southern girl at heart. I like everything big!" she told PEOPLE. Johnson additionally said of the moment she walked down the aisle, "I saw my gorgeous wife coming towards me and she was crying. I think my heart was exploding a little bit."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences