Tyga Drops Out of Wiz Khalifa's 'Under the Influence of Music' Tour
Tyga is no longer expected to join Wiz Khalifa's upcoming "Under the Influence of Music" tour. Wiz announced the news in a Twitter post he sent out on Thursday, July 10, simply writing, "Tyga dropped off the tour. Sorry ya'll."
Later that day, Tyga confirmed that he decided to his cancel plan to hit the road with Wiz and others due to his busy schedule. He tweeted, "I wanted to be apart of tour. But I'm finishin. Up my album and filmin a movie."
T-Raww has indeed been busy with "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty", his new full-length that is expected to be released later this year. He's also working on his collaborative album with Chris Brown, "Fan of a Fan 2". It's still unclear what movie Tyga is filming.
"Under the Influence of Music" tour will still go as planned with its first show taking place on July 24 at The Pavilion at Montage Mountain in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Joining Wiz are Ty Dolla $ign, Rich Homie Quan, Sage the Gemini, Mack Wilds, Iamsu!, and DJ Drama.
More Tyga News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective