Tyga Drops Out of Wiz Khalifa's 'Under the Influence of Music' Tour
Tyga is no longer expected to join Wiz Khalifa's upcoming "Under the Influence of Music" tour. Wiz announced the news in a Twitter post he sent out on Thursday, July 10, simply writing, "Tyga dropped off the tour. Sorry ya'll."
Later that day, Tyga confirmed that he decided to his cancel plan to hit the road with Wiz and others due to his busy schedule. He tweeted, "I wanted to be apart of tour. But I'm finishin. Up my album and filmin a movie."
T-Raww has indeed been busy with "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty", his new full-length that is expected to be released later this year. He's also working on his collaborative album with Chris Brown, "Fan of a Fan 2". It's still unclear what movie Tyga is filming.
"Under the Influence of Music" tour will still go as planned with its first show taking place on July 24 at The Pavilion at Montage Mountain in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Joining Wiz are Ty Dolla $ign, Rich Homie Quan, Sage the Gemini, Mack Wilds, Iamsu!, and DJ Drama.
More Tyga News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service