Tyga Drops Out of Wiz Khalifa's 'Under the Influence of Music' Tour
Tyga is no longer expected to join Wiz Khalifa's upcoming "Under the Influence of Music" tour. Wiz announced the news in a Twitter post he sent out on Thursday, July 10, simply writing, "Tyga dropped off the tour. Sorry ya'll."
Later that day, Tyga confirmed that he decided to his cancel plan to hit the road with Wiz and others due to his busy schedule. He tweeted, "I wanted to be apart of tour. But I'm finishin. Up my album and filmin a movie."
T-Raww has indeed been busy with "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty", his new full-length that is expected to be released later this year. He's also working on his collaborative album with Chris Brown, "Fan of a Fan 2". It's still unclear what movie Tyga is filming.
"Under the Influence of Music" tour will still go as planned with its first show taking place on July 24 at The Pavilion at Montage Mountain in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Joining Wiz are Ty Dolla $ign, Rich Homie Quan, Sage the Gemini, Mack Wilds, Iamsu!, and DJ Drama.
More Tyga News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars