'The Expendables 3' Gets Fiery Motion Poster
"The Expendables 3" unleashes a motion poster. It sees a smirking Sylvester Stallone lighting up his cigar before throwing his match behind to create explosion. Along with the combustible motion poster, a new TV spot is released.
In the upcoming film, Stallone's barney Ross will face off a frenemy, Mel Gibson's Conrad Stonebanks. Ross was forced to kill Stonebanks, a co-founder of the original Expendables, after he became a ruthless arms trader, but Stonebanks survived and has now made it his mission to destroy The Expendables.
To help the team overcome his old adversary, Ross resorts to recruiting new members who are younger, faster, and more tech-savvy. Kellan Lutz is tapped to play the leader of the new group. Jason Statham, Jet Li and Arnold Schwarzenegger are among the returning members.
Supported by Harrison Ford, Antonio Banderas, and Kelsey Grammer, the action movie will make its way out Stateside on August 15. Directed by Patrick Hughes, it is rated PG-13 which is the first in the franchise.
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?