'The Expendables 3' Gets Fiery Motion Poster
"The Expendables 3" unleashes a motion poster. It sees a smirking Sylvester Stallone lighting up his cigar before throwing his match behind to create explosion. Along with the combustible motion poster, a new TV spot is released.
In the upcoming film, Stallone's barney Ross will face off a frenemy, Mel Gibson's Conrad Stonebanks. Ross was forced to kill Stonebanks, a co-founder of the original Expendables, after he became a ruthless arms trader, but Stonebanks survived and has now made it his mission to destroy The Expendables.
To help the team overcome his old adversary, Ross resorts to recruiting new members who are younger, faster, and more tech-savvy. Kellan Lutz is tapped to play the leader of the new group. Jason Statham, Jet Li and Arnold Schwarzenegger are among the returning members.
Supported by Harrison Ford, Antonio Banderas, and Kelsey Grammer, the action movie will make its way out Stateside on August 15. Directed by Patrick Hughes, it is rated PG-13 which is the first in the franchise.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked