'The Expendables 3' Gets Fiery Motion Poster
"The Expendables 3" unleashes a motion poster. It sees a smirking Sylvester Stallone lighting up his cigar before throwing his match behind to create explosion. Along with the combustible motion poster, a new TV spot is released.
In the upcoming film, Stallone's barney Ross will face off a frenemy, Mel Gibson's Conrad Stonebanks. Ross was forced to kill Stonebanks, a co-founder of the original Expendables, after he became a ruthless arms trader, but Stonebanks survived and has now made it his mission to destroy The Expendables.
To help the team overcome his old adversary, Ross resorts to recruiting new members who are younger, faster, and more tech-savvy. Kellan Lutz is tapped to play the leader of the new group. Jason Statham, Jet Li and Arnold Schwarzenegger are among the returning members.
Supported by Harrison Ford, Antonio Banderas, and Kelsey Grammer, the action movie will make its way out Stateside on August 15. Directed by Patrick Hughes, it is rated PG-13 which is the first in the franchise.
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande