'The Expendables 3' Gets Fiery Motion Poster
"The Expendables 3" unleashes a motion poster. It sees a smirking Sylvester Stallone lighting up his cigar before throwing his match behind to create explosion. Along with the combustible motion poster, a new TV spot is released.
In the upcoming film, Stallone's barney Ross will face off a frenemy, Mel Gibson's Conrad Stonebanks. Ross was forced to kill Stonebanks, a co-founder of the original Expendables, after he became a ruthless arms trader, but Stonebanks survived and has now made it his mission to destroy The Expendables.
To help the team overcome his old adversary, Ross resorts to recruiting new members who are younger, faster, and more tech-savvy. Kellan Lutz is tapped to play the leader of the new group. Jason Statham, Jet Li and Arnold Schwarzenegger are among the returning members.
Supported by Harrison Ford, Antonio Banderas, and Kelsey Grammer, the action movie will make its way out Stateside on August 15. Directed by Patrick Hughes, it is rated PG-13 which is the first in the franchise.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign