'The Expendables 3' Gets Fiery Motion Poster
"The Expendables 3" unleashes a motion poster. It sees a smirking Sylvester Stallone lighting up his cigar before throwing his match behind to create explosion. Along with the combustible motion poster, a new TV spot is released.
In the upcoming film, Stallone's barney Ross will face off a frenemy, Mel Gibson's Conrad Stonebanks. Ross was forced to kill Stonebanks, a co-founder of the original Expendables, after he became a ruthless arms trader, but Stonebanks survived and has now made it his mission to destroy The Expendables.
To help the team overcome his old adversary, Ross resorts to recruiting new members who are younger, faster, and more tech-savvy. Kellan Lutz is tapped to play the leader of the new group. Jason Statham, Jet Li and Arnold Schwarzenegger are among the returning members.
Supported by Harrison Ford, Antonio Banderas, and Kelsey Grammer, the action movie will make its way out Stateside on August 15. Directed by Patrick Hughes, it is rated PG-13 which is the first in the franchise.
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!