Justin Theroux Says Tabloids Are 'Always Based in Fiction'
Justin Theroux comments on rumors about him and Jennifer Aniston in a new interview published in August issue of Details. Speaking to the magazine, the star of HBO's "The Leftovers" recalls an awkward moment when crew members congratulated him on a false report that he and Aniston were expecting twins.
"It's always based in fiction," he comments on tabloid headline. "You just kind of ignore it, but then you also become reluctant to say anything about the relationship. I could say everything's good, and then it's reflected back as 'Justin Theroux: everything's good?' That just creates this echo chamber, and as it ricochets around the Internet, it just gets wacky."
In the interview Theroux also speaks of his relationship with the "Friends" alum. After getting engaged to the actress two years ago, he says of their relationship, "It doesn't feel like a hardship. It doesn't feel difficult."
The 42-year-old actor, who shows off his toned body in a photo for the magazine, additionally talks about how he and Aniston deal with paparazzi who can be such "annoyance." He says, "It can be an annoyance, but it's not the end of the world. You have to center on what its core thing is, which is that you met someone you fell in love with. It's hard to explain. I just find myself wondering, What's the big f**king deal?"
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked