Justin Theroux Says Tabloids Are 'Always Based in Fiction'
Justin Theroux comments on rumors about him and Jennifer Aniston in a new interview published in August issue of Details. Speaking to the magazine, the star of HBO's "The Leftovers" recalls an awkward moment when crew members congratulated him on a false report that he and Aniston were expecting twins.
"It's always based in fiction," he comments on tabloid headline. "You just kind of ignore it, but then you also become reluctant to say anything about the relationship. I could say everything's good, and then it's reflected back as 'Justin Theroux: everything's good?' That just creates this echo chamber, and as it ricochets around the Internet, it just gets wacky."
In the interview Theroux also speaks of his relationship with the "Friends" alum. After getting engaged to the actress two years ago, he says of their relationship, "It doesn't feel like a hardship. It doesn't feel difficult."
The 42-year-old actor, who shows off his toned body in a photo for the magazine, additionally talks about how he and Aniston deal with paparazzi who can be such "annoyance." He says, "It can be an annoyance, but it's not the end of the world. You have to center on what its core thing is, which is that you met someone you fell in love with. It's hard to explain. I just find myself wondering, What's the big f**king deal?"
More Justin Theroux News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death