Khloe Kardashian and Boyfriend French Montana Pose With Rifle
French Montana posted an Instagram photo of himself and girlfriend Khloe Kardashian on July 10. The photo showed the couple wrapped in black clothing and creepy black-and-white mime masks. Khloe was holding an automatic rifle and pointing it towards the sky. Her fingers were on the trigger. Meanwhile, her boyfriend was holding a spiked bat. The photo was simply captioned with, "#dontpanic."
The photo was taken on the set of French's new music video for "Don't Panic" in New York City. The single is reportedly set to appear on French's sophomore album "Mac & Cheese 4". Khloe has been supporting French in his music career, including by making cameo for the music video.
Another snapshot from the set was posted by Khloe on her Instagram account. The photo showed the couple inside what appeared to be a luxury bus, still wearing the head-to-toe black costumes and mime masks. French was standing beside the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star, holding a bouquet of black roses in his hand. Khloe captioned the photo with, "Black roses in my garden."
French received some angry comments from his followers for the riffle photo he posted. An Instagram user wrote, "He's really turning her into a goon!" Another even accused French for "using Khloe for fame," arguing that the rapper "didn't even love her." Referring to a butt photo French posted later on the same day, the Instagram user also wrote, "Why would you show of your girls ass?? And not show a decent picture of them 2!!!!"
On June 2, Khloe posted an Instagram photo showing his rapper beau holding a big machine gun while she was sitting next to him, drinking champagne straight from the bottle. The photo angered many of her fans.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage