John Legend Premieres 'You and I (Nobody in the World)' Music Video
John Legend has premiered the official music video for his latest single, "You & I (Nobody in the World)". The singer helps promote positive body image with the simple-but-beautiful clip that features a bunch of women of all races, ages and sizes with their respective flaws looking at themselves in the mirror.
Legend's wife Chrissy Teigen appears at the beginning of the four-minute visuals, which later gives glimpses at a woman trying on clothes, a young girl getting her ears pierced, a pregnant lady showing off her baby bump and another woman crying while removing her bra to reveal her mastectomy.
"Orange Is the New Black" star Laverne Cox also stars in it. The transgender actress is seen wiping off make up from her face.
"You & I" is the latest single to be lifted off Legend's newest album, "Love in the Future". The track serves as the follow-up to his chart-topping ballad "All of Me".
Legend has launched #OperationGirl Charity Challenge, a fundraising campaign for charities focused on women and girls. "We live in a world where egregious injustices occur regularly against girls and women. We have a responsibility to take action and disrupt the conditions that allow for such tragedies to occur," he said of his involvement in a statement.
"Through #OperationGirl we hope to amplify the voices and impact of the many organizations doing great work on behalf of girls and women," he added.
John Legend's "You and I (Nobody in the World)" music video
More John Legend News
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating