Eva Mendes Hides Baby Bump in First Photos Since Pregnancy Rumor
Eva Mendes was seen for the first time since being rumored expecting her first child with Ryan Gosling. Wearing a loose dress, wedges, and dark shades, she kept her head down and tried to hide her stomach with a Birkin bag and an armful of clothes when running into a paparazzo in a parking lot in Los Angeles.
40-year-old Mendes is reportedly seven months pregnant. She started dating Gosling in 2011. Back in February this year, she was rumored telling officers at the Transportation Security Administration checkpoint at LAX that she would not be able to pass through the body scanner "because she's pregnant."
But she later clarified it to Ellen DeGeneres, "It's so ridiculous. It all started because I didn't want to go through the scanners at the airport. You know those X-ray scanners, which are really creepy? They basically see you naked, right? And not only that, but there's a radiation aspect to it, so I always opt out."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?