Eva Mendes Hides Baby Bump in First Photos Since Pregnancy Rumor
Eva Mendes was seen for the first time since being rumored expecting her first child with Ryan Gosling. Wearing a loose dress, wedges, and dark shades, she kept her head down and tried to hide her stomach with a Birkin bag and an armful of clothes when running into a paparazzo in a parking lot in Los Angeles.
40-year-old Mendes is reportedly seven months pregnant. She started dating Gosling in 2011. Back in February this year, she was rumored telling officers at the Transportation Security Administration checkpoint at LAX that she would not be able to pass through the body scanner "because she's pregnant."
But she later clarified it to Ellen DeGeneres, "It's so ridiculous. It all started because I didn't want to go through the scanners at the airport. You know those X-ray scanners, which are really creepy? They basically see you naked, right? And not only that, but there's a radiation aspect to it, so I always opt out."
More Eva Mendes News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video