Eva Mendes Hides Baby Bump in First Photos Since Pregnancy Rumor
Eva Mendes was seen for the first time since being rumored expecting her first child with Ryan Gosling. Wearing a loose dress, wedges, and dark shades, she kept her head down and tried to hide her stomach with a Birkin bag and an armful of clothes when running into a paparazzo in a parking lot in Los Angeles.
40-year-old Mendes is reportedly seven months pregnant. She started dating Gosling in 2011. Back in February this year, she was rumored telling officers at the Transportation Security Administration checkpoint at LAX that she would not be able to pass through the body scanner "because she's pregnant."
But she later clarified it to Ellen DeGeneres, "It's so ridiculous. It all started because I didn't want to go through the scanners at the airport. You know those X-ray scanners, which are really creepy? They basically see you naked, right? And not only that, but there's a radiation aspect to it, so I always opt out."
More Eva Mendes News
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!