Eva Mendes Hides Baby Bump in First Photos Since Pregnancy Rumor
Eva Mendes was seen for the first time since being rumored expecting her first child with Ryan Gosling. Wearing a loose dress, wedges, and dark shades, she kept her head down and tried to hide her stomach with a Birkin bag and an armful of clothes when running into a paparazzo in a parking lot in Los Angeles.
40-year-old Mendes is reportedly seven months pregnant. She started dating Gosling in 2011. Back in February this year, she was rumored telling officers at the Transportation Security Administration checkpoint at LAX that she would not be able to pass through the body scanner "because she's pregnant."
But she later clarified it to Ellen DeGeneres, "It's so ridiculous. It all started because I didn't want to go through the scanners at the airport. You know those X-ray scanners, which are really creepy? They basically see you naked, right? And not only that, but there's a radiation aspect to it, so I always opt out."
More Eva Mendes News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake