Eva Mendes Hides Baby Bump in First Photos Since Pregnancy Rumor
Eva Mendes was seen for the first time since being rumored expecting her first child with Ryan Gosling. Wearing a loose dress, wedges, and dark shades, she kept her head down and tried to hide her stomach with a Birkin bag and an armful of clothes when running into a paparazzo in a parking lot in Los Angeles.
40-year-old Mendes is reportedly seven months pregnant. She started dating Gosling in 2011. Back in February this year, she was rumored telling officers at the Transportation Security Administration checkpoint at LAX that she would not be able to pass through the body scanner "because she's pregnant."
But she later clarified it to Ellen DeGeneres, "It's so ridiculous. It all started because I didn't want to go through the scanners at the airport. You know those X-ray scanners, which are really creepy? They basically see you naked, right? And not only that, but there's a radiation aspect to it, so I always opt out."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed