Jimmy Kimmel and Wife Welcome Baby Girl
Jimmy Kimmel has a new addition to his growing family. The late night show host, 46, and his wife Molly McNearney just welcomed their first child together, a bouncing baby girl, on Thursday, July 10 in California. "Molly is doing great!" a rep for the couple says in a statement to PEOPLE.
"Congratulations to my beautiful and very tough wife @mollymcnearney on delivering our baby girl this morning," he tweeted, before adding, "Thanks for all your kind baby wishes - turns out, not ALL tweets are mean!" He refers to "Celebrities Read Mean Tweets", a frequent sketch on his show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!".
Molly also cracks a joke of her own as writing on her own Twitter account, "Kids, don't do drugs. Until you have a baby. Then do ALL OF THEM."
The comedian started dating McNearney, a head writer on his show, in 2009. They got engaged while vacationing in Africa in 2012, and then married July the following year. He is also a father to son Kevin, 20, and daughter Katie, 22, from a previous marriage.
More Jimmy Kimmel News
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC