Jimmy Kimmel and Wife Welcome Baby Girl
Jimmy Kimmel has a new addition to his growing family. The late night show host, 46, and his wife Molly McNearney just welcomed their first child together, a bouncing baby girl, on Thursday, July 10 in California. "Molly is doing great!" a rep for the couple says in a statement to PEOPLE.
"Congratulations to my beautiful and very tough wife @mollymcnearney on delivering our baby girl this morning," he tweeted, before adding, "Thanks for all your kind baby wishes - turns out, not ALL tweets are mean!" He refers to "Celebrities Read Mean Tweets", a frequent sketch on his show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!".
Molly also cracks a joke of her own as writing on her own Twitter account, "Kids, don't do drugs. Until you have a baby. Then do ALL OF THEM."
The comedian started dating McNearney, a head writer on his show, in 2009. They got engaged while vacationing in Africa in 2012, and then married July the following year. He is also a father to son Kevin, 20, and daughter Katie, 22, from a previous marriage.
More Jimmy Kimmel News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed