Jimmy Kimmel and Wife Welcome Baby Girl
Jimmy Kimmel has a new addition to his growing family. The late night show host, 46, and his wife Molly McNearney just welcomed their first child together, a bouncing baby girl, on Thursday, July 10 in California. "Molly is doing great!" a rep for the couple says in a statement to PEOPLE.
"Congratulations to my beautiful and very tough wife @mollymcnearney on delivering our baby girl this morning," he tweeted, before adding, "Thanks for all your kind baby wishes - turns out, not ALL tweets are mean!" He refers to "Celebrities Read Mean Tweets", a frequent sketch on his show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!".
Molly also cracks a joke of her own as writing on her own Twitter account, "Kids, don't do drugs. Until you have a baby. Then do ALL OF THEM."
The comedian started dating McNearney, a head writer on his show, in 2009. They got engaged while vacationing in Africa in 2012, and then married July the following year. He is also a father to son Kevin, 20, and daughter Katie, 22, from a previous marriage.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'