Jimmy Kimmel and Wife Welcome Baby Girl
Jimmy Kimmel has a new addition to his growing family. The late night show host, 46, and his wife Molly McNearney just welcomed their first child together, a bouncing baby girl, on Thursday, July 10 in California. "Molly is doing great!" a rep for the couple says in a statement to PEOPLE.
"Congratulations to my beautiful and very tough wife @mollymcnearney on delivering our baby girl this morning," he tweeted, before adding, "Thanks for all your kind baby wishes - turns out, not ALL tweets are mean!" He refers to "Celebrities Read Mean Tweets", a frequent sketch on his show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!".
Molly also cracks a joke of her own as writing on her own Twitter account, "Kids, don't do drugs. Until you have a baby. Then do ALL OF THEM."
The comedian started dating McNearney, a head writer on his show, in 2009. They got engaged while vacationing in Africa in 2012, and then married July the following year. He is also a father to son Kevin, 20, and daughter Katie, 22, from a previous marriage.
More Jimmy Kimmel News
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video