Jimmy Kimmel and Wife Welcome Baby Girl
Jimmy Kimmel has a new addition to his growing family. The late night show host, 46, and his wife Molly McNearney just welcomed their first child together, a bouncing baby girl, on Thursday, July 10 in California. "Molly is doing great!" a rep for the couple says in a statement to PEOPLE.
"Congratulations to my beautiful and very tough wife @mollymcnearney on delivering our baby girl this morning," he tweeted, before adding, "Thanks for all your kind baby wishes - turns out, not ALL tweets are mean!" He refers to "Celebrities Read Mean Tweets", a frequent sketch on his show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!".
Molly also cracks a joke of her own as writing on her own Twitter account, "Kids, don't do drugs. Until you have a baby. Then do ALL OF THEM."
The comedian started dating McNearney, a head writer on his show, in 2009. They got engaged while vacationing in Africa in 2012, and then married July the following year. He is also a father to son Kevin, 20, and daughter Katie, 22, from a previous marriage.
More Jimmy Kimmel News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked