Brandi Glanville Defends Posting Photo of Her Sons in Underwear
Brandi Glanville posted a controversial picture on July 6, showing her sons Jake, 7, and Mason, 11 trying to help her put a desk together. She captioned the picture with, "My little builders are trying to build Jakes desk!!" In the picture, both boys only wore their underwear. Soon, many of her Twitter followers began to attack her with backlash, telling her that such picture was "inappropriate."
A Twitter user commented, "Sorry... it's not appropriate to post pics of kids in only their underwear." Another user added to the comment, "Especially when you gave 500k plus followers! Duh!" Some of her followers gave her harsher comments. One of them wrote, "You nasty b***h, put clothes on them !!!"
A Twitter user even gave the reality TV star a detailed explanation of his criticism. He wrote, "I remember my mom telling me creepy people could develop the pics and save them lol." He elaborated it in his next comment, "My mother taught me at a very young age to never take pictures in underwear because people out there are perverts."
The author of best-selling autobiography "Drinking and Tweeting and Other Brandi Blunders" responded to the comments by writing an angry tweet, "They both were clothed from waist down whatever! i was naked my whole life- #f**koffhaters." She also replied to a user's comment with, "It was evening & guess what mine do... I guess your a better person ur your kids wear more clothes #not." The user replied back with, "I know you're not a better parent than me, and I have nothing further to discuss on this."
Brandi later posted another tweet, making a joke over the situation. She wrote, "You can't post a pic or tweet with out haters! I think this Halloween I will pass out Lexapro to all the kids parents! #gethappy."
In late June, fans were outraged after Brandi was heard calling her son a "d**k" and an "a**hole" in her podcast. The actress defended herself, tweeting, "OMG I jokingly refer 2my kids&dogs as lil a**holes sometimes cuz they can be. My mom called us her lil- s**ts -stop taking things so seriously."
My little builders are trying to build Jakes desk!! pic.twitter.com/R2Y7LMXyxn— Brandi Glanville (@BrandiGlanville) July 7, 2014
More Brandi Glanville News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones