Gisele Bundchen to Carry 2014 World Cup Trophy at Finals
Gisele Bundchen was selected to escort 2014 World Cup trophy to the field before the final match on July 13. FIFA and Louis Vuitton announced that Carles Puyol from Spain's 2010 Cup-winning team would accompany the wife of NFL player Tom Brady at Maracana Stadium in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The trophy is made from 18-carat solid gold and malachite, while the case was designed by Louis Vuitton with brown monogrammed LV canvas pattern, brass locks and fittings. In 2010, FIFA commisioned the trophy case, which was made in the historic Asnieres workshop that produced various custom-made treasures in the period of its 150-year history.
A spokesperson for Maison Louis Vuitton revealed their reason to choose Gisele as the World Cup trophy's carrier, "She's the natural choice as she epitomizes the Brazilian woman and spreading her country's colors all over the world."
Meanwhile, Giselle is ready for her upcoming modelling schedule. She has been chosen as a model for Isabel Marant and Balenciaga for Autumn/Winter 2014 and as a new face of Chanel No.5.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'