Gisele Bundchen to Carry 2014 World Cup Trophy at Finals
Gisele Bundchen was selected to escort 2014 World Cup trophy to the field before the final match on July 13. FIFA and Louis Vuitton announced that Carles Puyol from Spain's 2010 Cup-winning team would accompany the wife of NFL player Tom Brady at Maracana Stadium in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The trophy is made from 18-carat solid gold and malachite, while the case was designed by Louis Vuitton with brown monogrammed LV canvas pattern, brass locks and fittings. In 2010, FIFA commisioned the trophy case, which was made in the historic Asnieres workshop that produced various custom-made treasures in the period of its 150-year history.
A spokesperson for Maison Louis Vuitton revealed their reason to choose Gisele as the World Cup trophy's carrier, "She's the natural choice as she epitomizes the Brazilian woman and spreading her country's colors all over the world."
Meanwhile, Giselle is ready for her upcoming modelling schedule. She has been chosen as a model for Isabel Marant and Balenciaga for Autumn/Winter 2014 and as a new face of Chanel No.5.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'