Cara Delevingne Rants About Press and Paparazzi on Twitter
Cara Delevingne ranted about paparazzi and press in recent Twitter posts. The British model, whose girlfriend Michelle Rodriguez was recently spotted packing on PDA with Zac Efron, left several not-so-nice messages on July 8. "I don't know if I can laugh anymore at the crap they write in the press," she started.
"They must be extremely bored at the moment. What's happening in real life is far more interesting than the crap that they write now. They obviously have no imagination," the 21-year-old model added. "They should hire children to make believe there stories instead, would be faaaaar more interesting for people to read."
"I got home last night after a 14 hour day at work to see around 12 paps waiting for me. I just wanted to see my bunny and go to bed. I need an underground batman tunnel!" she continued. "Still more press poop spilling out their asses/mouths! Must be a case of journalist diarrhoea at the moment. Dear journalists, there is so many more important things going on in the world. You effect what people read. Have some respect for your jobs."
Delevingne then shared a short clip of her being surrounded by paparazzi with their camera flashing as she tried to get into her home. "1AM and 15 hours at work and this is what I have waiting for me. At least I am nice, if I was gonna fall over, they would definitely not tell me grrrrrrrrr," she wrote.
More Cara Delevingne News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked