Guy Ritchie and Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Third Baby
Guy Ritchie and his fiancee Jacqui Ainsley apparently have welcomed their third child together. Further info about the baby, including its sex, name and birth date, is not disclosed yet.
Jacqui was spotted taking a walk with her newborn baby in some pictures obtained by MailOnline. In the pictures, the newborn baby was seen being strapped to Jacqui's chest. Guy and his other children were also seen out together.
Guy and Jacqui began dating in 2010 and got engaged in 2012. The couple welcomed their first child Rafael in 2011 and their daughter Rivka in 2012.
The director of "Sherlock Holmes" also has sons with his former wife, Madonna. They are 13-year-old Rocco and 8-year-old David. Guy and the "Girl Gone Wild" singer divorced in 2008 after being married for eight years.
Guy, who only focused on his family after directing movie "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows", is currently directing a new movie, "The Man from U.N.C.L.E.". The movie stars Henry Cavill, Armie Hammer, Alicia Vikander, Elizabeth Debicki, and Hugh Grant. The action comedy will hit U.S. theaters on January 16, 2015.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest