Guy Ritchie and Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Third Baby
Guy Ritchie and his fiancee Jacqui Ainsley apparently have welcomed their third child together. Further info about the baby, including its sex, name and birth date, is not disclosed yet.
Jacqui was spotted taking a walk with her newborn baby in some pictures obtained by MailOnline. In the pictures, the newborn baby was seen being strapped to Jacqui's chest. Guy and his other children were also seen out together.
Guy and Jacqui began dating in 2010 and got engaged in 2012. The couple welcomed their first child Rafael in 2011 and their daughter Rivka in 2012.
The director of "Sherlock Holmes" also has sons with his former wife, Madonna. They are 13-year-old Rocco and 8-year-old David. Guy and the "Girl Gone Wild" singer divorced in 2008 after being married for eight years.
Guy, who only focused on his family after directing movie "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows", is currently directing a new movie, "The Man from U.N.C.L.E.". The movie stars Henry Cavill, Armie Hammer, Alicia Vikander, Elizabeth Debicki, and Hugh Grant. The action comedy will hit U.S. theaters on January 16, 2015.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March